The Yinson Recruitment 2023/2024… | Yinson Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Yinson recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Yinson Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2023/2024 Yinson recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Yinson.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Yinson Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Administrative Officer
Overall purpose of the job
- To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the team.
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to the whole team.
- Co-ordinate all transport and logistics with respect to personnel movement and tracking in country and abroad.
- Responsible for complete travel management by liaising with designated travel agents for cost efficient tickets, hotel accommodation, meet and greet, visas, vaccinations, health requirements, etc.
- Organisation and co-ordination of all guests and colleagues visiting the Ghana Office in terms of LOIs, VOAs, immigration matters etc.
- Responsible for ensuring the Office Reception is fully functional and manned at all times.
- Responsible for coordinating all repairs, maintenance, generator / power and general upkeep of the office which includes liaising with the landlord / service providers on all issues pertaining to the office block.
- Maintain a comprehensive administrative filing system of all administrative contracts and agreements.
- Responsible for all staff house activities in relation to bill payments, cleaning, utilities, maintenance etc.
- Assist in the preparation of paperwork for work and residence permits processing for all expat employees.
- Ensure the office is stocked with stationery and groceries as appropriate.
- Ensure the office is clean and presentable at all times by supervising the cleaners.
- Responsible for supervising all drivers and coordinating their work plans.
- Responsible for arranging office meetings/townhalls.
- Maintain a comprehensive manual filing system of all inbound and outbound correspondences to the MD/CM
- Act as a personal assistant to the MD/CM as and when required
Qualifications / Skills / Experience Required
- Effective written, communication and organisation skills.
- Previous experience in a similar function.
- A degree in business administration or associated relevant degree.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25th September, 2023
- Yinson DOES NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
A few things to know before Applying for Yinson Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Yinson Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Yinson Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.