The Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022… | Judicial Service of Ghana invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Judicial Service of Ghana is Recruiting new workers.
Judicial Service of Ghana recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Judicial Service of Ghana.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: Dispatch Riders
- Job Title: Data Analyst
- Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
- Job Title: Database Engineer
- Job Title: Software Engineers
- Job Title: Network Engineers
- Job Title: Bailiffs
- Job Title: Court Clerks
- Job Title: Court Recorders
- Job Title: Court Interpreters
- Job Title: Cashiers
Qualification Required & Experience
• Academic Certificate: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Software Engineering or another related field.
• Professional Certificate: Relevant Software Engineering Certifications e.g. Oracle (OCP, OCM, OCE), ?SD(SCRUM). Apache Hadoop (CCDH), AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA C01), Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate and Relevant SAP accredited certifications are a plus
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Software Engineering or Software Development experience preferred
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
Closing Date: 19 January, 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.
The forms are also downloadable form www.judicial.gov.gh after which payment for same should be made at the Finance Department.
- The Judicial Service of Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.