Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2023 – Recruitment Portal
The Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024… Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements, and other details are available below.
Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Get the Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2023
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2023
1. Job Title: High Court Judge
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from qualified Lawyers for the position below.
Position: High Court Judge
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must be Ghanaians enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana;
• Must be not less than ten (10) years in good standing at the Bar;
• Must be persons of high moral character and integrity;
• Must be able to use Word Processing Software, e.g., Microsoft Word etc;
How To Apply For The Job
Interested Lawyers should apply and attach their CVs, completed Application Forms, copies of their enrollment and other qualifying Certificates, including LLB Certificates and the names, addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to the Judicial Secretary.
Application forms can be obtained from the Finance Department, Administration Block, Accra.
The forms are also downloadable from www.judicial.gov.gh after which payment for the same should be made at the Finance Department.
The application forms should be submitted to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
P. O. Box 119
Closing Date: 12 August 2023
- The Judicial Service of Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
I’m ever read for joining the Ghana Armed Forces
I’m ever read for joining the Ghana Armed Forces 0545450355
I’m ever ready for joining the Ghana Armed Forces 0545450355