World Vision Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023. World Vision Ghana invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for World Vision Ghana Recruitment 2022.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because World Vision Ghana is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Senior GL Accountant
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type
Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
- Manage petty cash for NO-ROs and make the respective reports for reimbursements.
- Manage the cash flow and availability of funds in bank accounts for NOs and RO on a weekly basis.
- Calculate monthly funding request and quarterly forecast of cash for NOs and RO keeping the days of cash target under partnership guidelines.
- Receive cash and coordinate bank deposits for NOs and RO.
- Record and control direct funds sent by SOs to NOs/RO.
- Perform surprise petty cash counts.
- Pay and record local payroll to NOs whom SSC offers this service.
- Manage and control corporate credit card portfolio for LACRO, ASSC and CRIO including bank relationship.
- Prepare and pay employee income tax to government.
Budget and planning
- Update Pbas records as needed by NOs/RO.
- Reconcile My Pbas for NOs and RO.
- Monitoring in Pbas budget changes for NOs/ RO projects.
- Review and record into Sun6 the budget changes for NOs/ROs projects.
- Support GL lead in the annual budget for RO and uploaded into Sun6.
Month/ Year end close
- Perform Cal – cost allocation process for NO.
- Review and record international payroll.
- Review, record and control RO severance pay and repatriation assistance liability.
- Reconcile local income and direct funding.
- Perform monthly rate calculation (as need it) and revaluation process.
- Upload Assets monthly report.
- Prepare and post the NO-RO financial reports in the FFR database.
- Perform and upload year end process, reports.
- Posting journal entries.
Reporting and analysis
- Support in the quarterly RObudget forecast.
- Support financial analysis to Regional Senior Leadership.
- Support NOs with financial analysis as need it.
- Support in the annual cashflow preparation for RO.
- Analyze and Update NOs chart of accounts according with Field Financial Manual.
- Perform validation codes for NO-RO core budget and projects.
- Prepare the annual ICSAT for RO.
- Prepare RO and ASSC tax form and declaration to government as required by local regulation.
Support GL lead to provide training to new RO employees about GEO, policies, procedures and financial services
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
- Bachelor´s degree with a major in finance, business or accounting.
- +4 or more years of experience in working in a General Ledger department.
- 1 year of audit experience
- Functional knowledge of accounting processes
- Understanding of internal control elements and best financial practices
- Experience in interfacing with the business from a Shared Service Centre desirable
- Proficient in using Finance ERP solutions
- Good knowledge and understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), NIIFs .and NIAs and Internal Control Principles.
- Flexibility and ability to work on different aspects of the general ledger
- Broad based experience in accounting and financial systems
- Proficient in using Finance ERP solutions
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and flexible hours as needed; ability to drive results and meet strict deadlines
- Familiarity with multidimensional reporting concepts and structures
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of technology; including data structure, analysis codes and business rules
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17th June. 2022
- The World Vision Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for World Vision Ghana Recruitment 2022
To apply for the World Vision Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum World Vision Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.