GAF Recruitment 2023/2024 – www.gafrecruitment.com
Recruiting for the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) in 2023/2024, Candidates can apply right away by visiting www.https://gafonline.mil.gh to download the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Application Form 2023. See below for the requirements and process for the GAF Application form.
Ghana Armed Force (GAF) Recruitment 2023/2024
The application form for the Ghana Armed Force (GAF) Recruiting 2023/2024 is currently accessible online at https://gafonline.mil.gh.
Before the deadline for recruiting applications, all qualified and interested candidates may apply for open positions with the Ghana Armed Forces. The information about the 2023 Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Recruiting, including the required education, location, stipend and pay range, application form and instructions, as well as the closing date, is provided below.
See the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise’s entry requirements. recruitment of generals and officers into the armed forces of Ghana.
Ghana Armed Force (GAF) Recruitment Requirement 2023
- Be a citizen of Ghana by birth.
- Be a good person.
- Be no older than 30 years by April 30, 2023 for the Short Service Commission, and no older than 20 years by June 2, 2023 for Regular Commission.
- Be in good health according to Ghanaian military standards.
- Do not be bound.
- Be single (only for candidates for regular officer positions).
- Be at least 1.68 m (5′ 6″) in height for men and 1.57 m (5′ 2″) in height for women.
- For military police applicants exclusively, the minimum height requirement is 1.75 meters (5′ 9″) for men and 1.70 meters (5′ 7″) for women.
- Need one of the following:
(a) Six WASSCE credits, comprising Core English, Core Mathematics, and Core Science (not less than C6).
(b) Six SSSCE credits in Core English, Core Mathematics, and Core Science (not less than a D).
(c) Five GCE-O level credits (not fewer than 6), including English, Math, and Science, and not less than a D in three GCE A-level courses.
How to Apply Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) 2023/2024
- Get a scratch card at the relevant regional post offices for FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH 50).
- In order to see the pin code, lightly scratch. Three attempts at using the scratch card are allowed before a record is successfully submitted.
- Visit the recruitment website at either https://gafrecruitment.com or https://gafrecruitment.mil.gh.
- The entry requirements should be carefully read.
- To access the applicant authentication page, click the Apply Now tab.
- Enter your card’s serial number, pin code, chosen service arm, and commission type, and submit information.
- Note the information from Pages 1 through 3 and enter your personal information as follows: Page a. Choose the job you want and enter all other necessary information.
b. Provide your personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456), a valid email address, and a scanned copy of your passport-sized photo (dimensions: 200 x 180 pixels).
c. Choose a postsecondary institution from the list of colleges and enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number and results slip serial number. Along with entering your graduation GPA and CWA, complete the rest of the form. Only scanned copies of the WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Diploma should be uploaded (Degree, HND).
- To view a page with an overview of all the submitted data, click the preview button. If you need to make any changes, carefully read this page, then click the back button.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system-generated Identity Number.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be asked to submit the created report, therefore print a copy and keep it safe. But, if you misplace your copy of the final report, return to the recruitment portal, select the Verify Details page, enter the special order number that was issued to you through SMS or email, and then place another order.
Please if you are having difficulties filling Ghana Armed Forces application form, please don’t hesitate to let us know in the comment below and we will gladly help.