The mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2023/2024… | mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. mothers2mothers (m2m) recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 mothers2mothers (m2m) recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at mothers2mothers (m2m).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Data Capturer
mothers2mothers (m2m) is an African Primary Health Care organisation that employs women living with HIV as community health workers across 10 African nations. These “Mentor Mothers” deliver integrated health services at clinics and in communities to ensure everyone, everywhere has access to the services they need to be healthy and stay in care. Over the next five years, this proven, peer-led model is being scaled up to double down on ending HIV, as well as to tackle new health challenges and reach more people—all with the aim of building a fairer, healthier future. The employment of local women as community health workers means that we are delivering a model that prioritises healthcare for families who need it most, delivered by women who know them best.
Since its creation in 2001, m2m has created jobs for nearly 12,000 women living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa and, together, they have reached over 15M people with critical health services and education. In 2021, m2m reached over 1.6M people across 10 African nations, including 402,616 adolescents (ages 10-19)—51% more than the year before. m2m also advanced the Global Goals of ending HIV/AIDS by 2030—by achieving virtual elimination of mother-to-child transmission of HIV among its enrolled clients for the eighth consecutive year, and meeting all of the ambitious UNAIDS Fast-Track Targets among its clients four years ahead of the 2026 target date. For more information, visit www.m2m.org.
Data Capturer (3 Month Fixed Term)
Provide data capturing service to the Ghana Team.
Key Performance Areas:
• Create spreadsheets to track important community-level activities on a monthly basis
• Follow up on hard copy data from site coordinators and transfer data from hard copy to the digital Google sheet
• Sort and organize hard copies of paperwork after entering data electronically.
• Verify data together with the Strategic Information Officer once data is entered and make any necessary changes to records
• Finalize and share summaries of data entered to the strategic Information Officer on a monthly basis.
• SI officer will develop pivot tables based on data entered
• Support with the school-based CEO forum with Executive Women Network (EWN)
• Assist with special projects that require large amounts of data entry
• Document lessons learned and support creative writing
• Maintain filling system to ensure secure and organized storage of site reporting forms and other related M&E documents
• Coordinate the supply, production and distribution of printed M&E tools for all m2m sites in Ghana
• Assist the Programme Team as needed including; running reports of data used to make decisions
• Provide occasional administrative support and any other assigned duties as needed by the team
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Social Sciences or any Statistical field
• Minimum of 1-year data capturing experience
• Basic admin and computer skills
• Statistical software experience I.e. MS Access and Excel would be advantageous
• Basic filing experience
• Fluency in English
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Possess good analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability and willingness to meet reporting deadlines
• Ability to work independently, under pressure and have sensible judgment
• Make a positive contribution to the overall performance of the program team
How to Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 16 September, 2023
mothers2mothers is an equal-opportunity employer. We particularly encourage applications from people living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA), people with disabilities, women and previously disadvantaged people. Competitive salary packages will be negotiable in accordance with m2m’s remuneration policies.
- mothers2mothers (m2m) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
A few things to know before Applying for mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.