The mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2021/2022… | mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. mothers2mothers (m2m) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 mothers2mothers (m2m) recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at mothers2mothers (m2m).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Administration Assistant
mothers2mothers (m2m) is an Africa-based NGO that unlocks the potential of women to eliminate paediatric AIDS and create healthy families across ten sub-Saharan African countries. m2m trains, employs, and helps empower women living with HIV to work as community healthcare workers in understaffed health centres and underserved communities. Through a peer-to-peer approach, these ‘Mentor Mothers’ deliver a range of health services, advice, and support to women and their families. Started in Cape Town, South Africa in 2001 with an initial focus on preventing mother-to-child transmission of HIV, m2m has innovated and built on its strengths and now provides family-centred support for a range of related health and social issues spanning pregnancy, birth, childhood, and adolescence. It also partners with governments and other NGOs on the adoption of its programme to spread the Mentor Mother Model and its benefits. m2m has a track record of scaling its services and proven impact. To date, m2m has reached over 11M women and children under two, and created more than 11,000 jobs for African women living with HIV. For more, visit www.m2m.org.
M2m Ghana is implement an Integrated RMNCH/ECD program in two regions in Ghana working with two facilities in Ghana. M2m Ghana seeks an Administration Assistant who will provides office support to the Technical Specialist/Country lead, front office, logistical and general administrative support service for Ghana program. The incumbent will report directly to the Finance and Administration Officer. The position is based in Accra, with frequent travels to the site offices.
Key Performance Areas:
Support project implementation;
• Assist in organizing workshops and meetings
• Assist the program team in their daily tasks
Reception and front office assistance
• Ensure office orderliness and professional appearance (front desk);
• Assist in screening of staff and visitors and keeping records of temperatures using the m2m COVID-19 protocols
• Receive all visitors and telephone calls and direct them as necessary;
• Manage the message facility, retrieval and recording of the messages
• Take messages as needed and promptly e-mail to recipient with callers name, contact information and purpose of call
General office administration
• Take minutes at administrative team meetings and ensure that proper record keeping is taking place and maintained
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
• Prepare boardroom and data projector for presentations
• Printing and copying
• Maintain office records and maintain basic administrative tracker logs
• Check any maintenance, repair or item/equipment replacement needed for the Finance and Administration Officer and to arrange for repair or replacement
• Maintain an up-to-date contact list for the project
• Track utilisation of office consumables and stationery and order consumables when needed with close liaison of the Technical Specialist and Finance and Administration Officer
• Other tasks as agreed with the Technical Specialist and Finance and Administration Officer.
• Receive and check that deliveries from suppliers are complete, match documentation, and are not damaged
• Make deliveries of project materials, files, office supplies and equipment
• Assist in asset management by updating asset registers, tracking transfer of assets, labelling new assets, and asset disposal
• Assist in stock management by updating stock registers with purchases, deliveries, organising and securing stocks, documenting stock usage, performing monthly stock counts
• Assist in branding/marking of required items
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum HND or Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Finance or its equivalents
• 2 years’ relevant experience preferably in administration role
• Sound understanding of general procurement processes
• Demonstrated experience providing administrative support to a multi-disciplinary team spread across different geographic locations
• Sound computer skills (Word processing, spreadsheet and database)
• Conversant in English (oral and written) and at least one (1) other African language
• Good record keeping skills
• Ability to work under pressure and multitask
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Pro-active working style
Competitive salary packages will be negotiable in accordance with m2m’s remuneration policies.
Location: Peduase near Aburi
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 13 August, 2021
mothers2mothers is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly encourage applications from people living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA), people with disabilities, women and previously disadvantaged people.
- mothers2mothers (m2m) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2021
To apply for the mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.