The Secure Travel and Tours Recruitment 2023/2024… | Secure Travel and Tours Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Secure Travel and Tours recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Secure Travel and Tours Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Secure Travel and Tours recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Secure Travel and Tours.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Secure Travel and Tours Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Business Development Executive
Secure Travel and Tours is seeking to recruit Business Development Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
• Propose potential business deals by exploring opportunities
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Plan for effective search of sales leads and prospects
• Initiate and coordinate the development, as well as penetrate new markets
• Implement marketing plans as needed
• Maintain accurate records of all prices, sales, and activity reports
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum SHS / Certificate / HND
• 3 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge in any two of the GDSs – Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre would be added advantage
• Excellent oral and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
• Sound practical understanding of the basic computer applications like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Clear voice, well-groomed and impressive appearance
• Ability to travel throughout the country
• Motivated self-starter
NB: Applicants living at Dansoman, and its environs are encouraged to apply
How To Apply For The Job
CVs should be sent via:
Closing Date: 30 September, 2023
Females are encouraged to apply
2. Job Title: Programme Officer
The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is an Incorporated Administrative Agency of Japan which implements Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) to developing countries. JICA has been cooperating with Ghana for more than 50 years. Our current focus is in health, education, industry/agriculture, infrastructure and governance sectors in Ghana.
JICA Ghana Office is now seeking qualified and experienced staff as follows: Programme Officer in the Health Sector, One (1) person
• To assist the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of JICA’s projects of Ghana’s Health and related sector in collaboration with JICA staff, experts, and stakeholders.
• To collect and analyze information and policies of the Health and its related sectors.
• To assist activities of the Health Team of the office and mission teams through various arrangements and other logistical works.
• To assist the activities related to the public relations.
• One (1) year (A probationary period lasting six months from the day of recruitment)
• Renewable when performed well
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or more in Health or its related sectors
• About two (2) – five (5) year working experience (except National Service) in Health Sector
• Adequate business manner and discipline
• Excellent PC skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
Preferable Qualifications and Experiences
• Working experience(s) at overseas or international organization/company
• Working experience(s) in government sector in health
How To Apply For The Job
Interested eligible candidates are required to submit the curriculum vitae via the link shown below (Google Form). Please do not submit the curriculum vitae by email or by paper. The designated curriculum vitae format can be obtained at our website. Only the application with the designated format shall be accepted.
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Japan International Cooperation Agency Ghana Office
2nd Floor The Elizabeth, No.68A,
Senchi Link Airport Resident Area,
P.O. Box 6402,
Closing Date: 10 September, 2023
- Secure Travel and Tours DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Secure Travel and Tours Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Secure Travel and Tours Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Secure Travel and Tours Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.