The Golden Star Exploration (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Golden Star Exploration (Ghana) Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Golden Star Exploration (Ghana) Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Golden Star Exploration (Ghana) Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 Golden Star Exploration (Ghana) Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Golden Star Exploration (Ghana) Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Golden Star Exploration (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Coordinator, Tenements and Exploration Administration
Golden Star Exploration (Ghana) Limited (GSEL), a subsidiary of Golden Star Resources (GSR) with Head Office in London, United Kingdom, is a gold mining company situated at Akyempim in the Wassa East District of the Western Region.Golden Star is an equalopportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, nationality, religion or belief, ethnic origin or disability, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable. Golden Star is committed to maintaining a safe, inclusive and rewarding work environment where every individual is treated with respect. This includes fair employment practices that are in accordance with our Policy on Human Rights and United Nations Global Compact principles. Golden Star is a responsible employer and may conduct screening checks and assessment so as to support informed decision-making on hiring, promotion and development opportunities.
A vacancy exists for the position of:
COORDINATOR, TENEMENTS AND EXPLORATION ADMINISTRATION
• Coordinate all administrative processes required for the efficient running of exploration operations and tenements management.
• Lead the acquisition and maintenance of Golden Star’s concessions in Ghana;
• Liaise between the Company and relevant Statutory/Regulatory Bodies and Government Departments/Agencies (e.g. Minerals Commission, Forestry Commission, Environmental Protection Authority and Administrator of Stool Lands), Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies as well as Traditional Authorities in the acquisition and maintenance of concessions;
• Keep an accurate tenement tracker for all the various Golden Star Licences/Leases (Reconnaissance, Prospecting and Mining) and Permits (Environmental, Forestry and Prospecting);
• Ensure that Leases, Licences and Permits are in good standing, and provide sufficient notice to the Management of GSEL so that applications for renewal can be submitted to the relevant Statutory/Regulatory bodies at least, three (3) months before the expiry date of each Licence/Lease/Permit;
• Ensure the preparation and timely submission of all tenement-related reports (including quarterly, annual and terminal reports), as required by law, to the relevant Statutory/Regulatory Bodies.
• Liaise with Mining Engineering departments of Mine sites to ensure that feasibility reports are delivered on time for the granting/extension of Mining Leases;
• Actively participate in Joint Venture discussions/negotiations, drafting of Joint Venture Agreements and maintenance of good relationship with Joint Venture partners;
• Coordinate and assist in developing exploration policies/procedures, maintaining and updating a registry of these policies.
• Coordinate month end, quarterly and annual Exploration reports;
• Ordering and monitoring of maximum and minimum exploration supplies at the warehouse;
• Work closely with HR and Finance Departments on employee management and compensation issues;
• Liaise with HR in organizing and setting up of training programs;
• Work with Safety Department on collation and filing of Exploration safety records;
• Collate all Exploration contractor invoices and working with Finance Department to keep track of invoice payments;
• Keep and maintain a register to track PPE and geological tools usage;
• Liaise with Community, Safety and Security department for required permits prior to the commencement of exploration activities.
Qualification Required & Experience
Knowledge(Education, qualifications, work experience required for the position)
• Minimum of a degree in Geology or Geological Engineering
• Member of Ghana Institute of Geoscientist (MGhIG)
• Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in a similar position in the Mining or related industry
• Experience in a remote area exploration and/or mining environment.
• Experience with Gemcom, Leapfrog, Surpac, Arcview, Mapinfo or any other geological or GIS software.
• Experience in coordinating and managing exploration projects.
• Experience in tropical lateritic terrains and exploration techniques associated with such environments
Skills(Competencies and abilities required for position)
• Good organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills with high degree of teamwork
• Good communication (oral & written) skills
• Proven commitment and integrity in the discharge of duties
• Good report writing and analytical skills
• Customer focus
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Sense of urgency and collaboration
Location: Western Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit applications to:
or the address below, and follow the application guidelines below.
HR & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
GOLDEN STAR (WASSA) LIMITED
P. M. B. TARKWA
1.Clearly identify which job posting you are applying for by referencing the job title.
2.Include only essential personal information(do not include your gender, date of birth, age, family status, military status, citizenship status, home address or personal identification numbers).
3.Include an introductory paragraph in your cover letter explaining why you believe you are suited to the role you are applying for.
4.Please limit CV to a maximum of 3 pages.
5.Your CV should include qualifications/certificates, work experience and a minimum of two references.
6.Please list work experience and qualifications in order with most recent being first.
Closing Date: 16 June, 2022
Only short-listed applicants shall be contacted.
- Golden Star Exploration (Ghana) Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Golden Star Exploration (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Golden Star Exploration (Ghana) Limited Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Golden Star Exploration (Ghana) Limited Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.