The Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment 2021/2022… | Ghana AIDS Commission invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment 2021.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Ghana AIDS Commission is Recruiting new workers.
Ghana AIDS Commission recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana AIDS Commission.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Director of Administration
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide inputs for the formulation of policies of the Commission
• Coordinate the development of work plan of the Division
• Ensure the preparation of annual budget of the Division
• Coordinate the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Division
• Ensure the implementation of performance management policy in the Division
• Ensure the availability of material resources to support the activities of the Commission
• Coordinate the development of processes, procedures and guidelines for the management of material resources of the Commission
• Coordinate the development and management of ICT infrastructure for the Commission
• Coordinate the preparation and implementation of procurement plans of the Commission
• Coordinate the organisation of all meetings, seminars, workshops and conferences of the Commission
• Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the Division
• Oversee the management of the estate of the Commission
• Oversee the management of the corporate image of the Commission
• Oversee the effective and efficient management of records of the Commission
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Administration, Management, or any other related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
• A minimum of ten (10) years post qualification relevant work experience. five (5) years of which must be in a senior management position in a reputable organisation
• Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the Public Services Commission in consultation with the Goveming Board.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Extensive leadership. administrative and managerial skills.
• Good knowledge of HIV and AIDS issues.
• Good knowledge of the operations of the Ghana AIDS Commission.
• Good knowledge of public service administrative regulations.
• Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Very good negotiation, diplomacy, lobbying and conflict management skills.
• Good knowledge of Public Service Financial and Human Resource regulations.
How To Apply
Interested applicants are to submit six (6) copies of the following set of documents to the address below:
• An Application Letter
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae with telephone numbers, e-mail address and three (3) referees. including contact details
• Copies of Certificates
• A vision Statement
• Any other relevant information
THE AG. SECRETARY
PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION
P.O. BOX GP 1618
Closing Date: 29 October, 2020
Qualified women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
- The Ghana AIDS Commission DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.