The UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022… | UNICEF Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. UNICEF recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming UNICEF Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 UNICEF recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at UNICEF.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be a Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Administrative Associate, (Travel & Protocol)
Focal Point for liaison with Host Country Government institutions (MoFA, Immigration etc) for diplomatic accreditation of UNICEF personnel and visitors to Ghana.
• Advises all personnel on general administrative matters relating to protocols, guides, and ensures that application forms are completed accurately with adequate accompanying documents. Briefs staff/visitors/consultants on all up-to-date policies and procedures regarding local immigration policies.
• Issues Note Verbales and arranges appropriate travel visas for incoming personnel, their dependents and other official visitors to Ghana
• Arranges for issuance to all international staff and dependents, diplomatic ID Cards, driving licenses, resident permits. Maintain an effective tracking tool for their expiration and ensures timely renewal.
• Provides guidance to staff members from other country offices within the Region coming to Ghana or transiting through Ghana on medical evacuation travel, to ensure timely issuance of visa and other medical travel protocols. Liaises with Admin/Protocol of other country offices to facilitate travel and visas from those countries into Ghana.
• The focal point to advise staff and contact Embassies in Ghana to obtain visa for staff official travel out of Ghana.
Manages diplomatic registration and tracking of Official /Private vehicles
• Liaises with relevant local government authorities to register official vehicles and assists with the registration of vehicles for international staff members.
• Ensures that all official vehicles are roadworthy and have valid insurance coverage and conduct periodic review and maintain tracking for prompt annual renewal
• Provide guidance to staff on UN and local authority compliance measures for diplomatic vehicle coverage.
Arranges VVIP/VIP for and manage Airport Operations protocols
• Liaises with the Legal and Protocol sections of MOFA and Kotoka International Airport authority to ensure VVIP and VIP facilities for arrivals/departures are made available for all high-ranking officials/travellers visiting the country.
• Reviews all requests for travel, requests price quotations from travel agents, determines the applicable class of travel, calculates the number of days in travel status, and ensures security and medical clearances are available as required for travel.
• Determine, in coordination with the Admin Officer and HR, staff travel entitlements (e.g. field visits, official travel, home leave, family visit, medical evacuation, and education grant). Prepare and finalise the Travel Authorisation (TA) in Vision for staff and consultants ensuring that UNICEF financial and staff rules and regulations are complied with. Verifies travel claims against authorized travel, regarding actual routing and duration of stay. Correctly calculate all travel claims and prepare payment requests for settlement.
• Prepare a mechanism for monitoring the settlement of TAs. Follow-up with travelers upon return from a mission and ensure TAs are promptly closed. Prepare accurate periodic management report/update.
Booking and Ticketing
• Contacts Travel Agents for quotations/bookings /ticket reconfirmations and ensure that the travel policies are strictly adhered to.
• Drafts all correspondence pertaining to all travel issues.
• Reviews and certifies Travel Agency invoices and ensures timely payments.
• Parks all outstanding bills for tickets on a bi-weekly basis. Ensures that copies of relevant documents are always attached and charged.
• Arranges quarterly reconciliation of ticket payments with Travel Agents.
• Record invoices received from travel agents and other vendors and monitor payment rigorously to avoid errors, open payables, and double payment.
• Maintains files and records related to travel and protocol and submit monthly reports for presentation to Country Management Team (CMT).
Arranges for In-Coming Postage
• Arranges for the collection of in-coming postage as well as out-going mail for the office.
• Regularly follow up and collect UNICEF Pouch from the offices of UNDP.
• Coordinate with the receptionist to ensure effective flow of documents in the office
Qualification Required & Experience
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have
• Completion of Secondary School Education. A diploma or university degree in business courses or other relevant disciplines will be a strong asset.
• A minimum of six (6) years of experience in general office and administrative support or secretarial duties. Experience in travel and protocol procedures and activities is required.
• Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish) or a local working language of the duty station, an asset
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 16 March, 2021
- UNICEF DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021
To apply for the UNICEF Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum UNICEF Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.