The UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022… | UNICEF Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. UNICEF recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming UNICEF Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 UNICEF recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at UNICEF.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be a Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: National Consultant – Financing Consultant, Basic Sanitation Fund
Accelerating BSF loan disbursement for financing household toilets
• Support Apex Bank and RCBs in improving fund disbursement and recovery rates.
• Work with Apex Bank, RCBs, and other partners in identifying digital solutions to improve the efficiency of BSF application, disbursement, and re-payment processes.
• Support Apex Bank in scoping and selecting suitable RCBs, FIs, CSOs, and WASH FNGOs.
• Strengthening Mutual Savings and Loans Associations (MSLAs) to enable accessing BSF (support formation of MSLAs where no such structure exists).
• Support establishment of BSF in new MMAs of Greater Accra and Greater Kumasi;
• Support Apex Bank, RCBs, CSOs, and MMAs in product design and marketing.
• Support better marketing of the toilets through clear specification and designs for different options
• Support sanitation SMEs in planning and management practices, including accessing loans and repayments.
• Support MMAs in organizing sanitation fairs to bring suppliers and buyers together.
• Support capacity development of artisan associations to develop into a strong group with increased coverage of communities with sanitation services and products.
• Support sanitation businesses to foster linkages with other stakeholders in the municipalities and metropolitan authorities.
Support MMAs and communities in better access to loans through BSF
• Provide capacity-building support to MMAs on BSF and its operations.
• Support MMAs in improving the awareness among households and SMEs about the BSF loan for a household toilet.
• Support partner CSOs to effectively mobilize the communities to access BSF.
• Support partner CSOs to mobilize and develop the MSLA groups into viable entities to access BSF loans and construct household latrines.
Qualification Required & Experience
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
• An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in Financing, Banking, Business Development, or any other related field linked to financing, micro-credit, and business management.
• Additional qualification in Management and Business Administration will be an asset.
• A minimum of three years progressive experience in development financing, banking, micro-credit, business development, and sanitation marketing.
• Experience of working with Mutual Savings and Loan Association (MSLA), micro-finance, credit, and loan institutions and rural banks in Ghana is desirable.
• Proven experience of supporting Financial Service Providers (FSPs) and knowledge of SPs, knowledge of lending mechanisms, would be a valuable asset
• Proven planning and organizational skills and a strong drive for results
• Ability to formulate strategies and concepts
• Innovative and analytical skills
• Effective coordination of skills, networking and influencing
• Good communication and report writing skills
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 21 April, 2021
- UNICEF DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021
To apply for the UNICEF Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum UNICEF Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.