Unicef Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021. Unicef Ghana invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Unicef Ghana Recruitment 2020.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Unicef Ghana is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Programme Assistant
Qualification Required & Experience
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Experience working in the UN, an asset.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 08 December, 2020
- The Unicef Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Unicef Ghana Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Unicef Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Unicef Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.