The UNICEF Recruitment 2023: Application Process explores the gateway to impactful opportunities as we outline the steps and requirements to join us in our mission for children’s rights worldwide in this piece as you read further.
The UNICEF Recruitment
UNICEF Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. However, the positions are available below. Application form portal, requirements, and other details are available below.
Hence, UNICEF Recruitment invites all eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
UNICEF Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online. Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record.
Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Recruitment for Employment
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the UNICEF Recruitment 2023
Job Title: Chief Education
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children.
To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For Every Child Learning
In Ghana, UNICEF cooperates with the Government and other partners to defend the rights of children and help them fulfill their potential.
With offices in Accra and Tamale, the UNICEF team seeks to achieve results in strategic program areas.
Also, the overall goal is for every child to survive and thrive, live in a safe and clean environment, learn, be protected from violence and exploitation, and have an equitable chance in life.
The current Country Programme of cooperation is aligned with the Government priorities, the UN Sustainable Development Partnership (UNSDP), and Key Results for Children (KRCs) in the West and Central African Region (immunization, nutrition, learning outcomes, ending child marriage and ending open defecation).
Hence, UNICEF’s main strategies include evidence-based advocacy, system strengthening, integrated programming across sectors, emergency preparedness and response, and innovation.
To learn more about our work click here.
How Can You Make a Difference?
Responsibilities of Chief Education
1. Managerial leadership
2. Also, program development and planning
3. Hence, program management, monitoring, and quality control of results
4. Advisory services and technical support
5. Advocacy, networking, and partnership building.Building a Mutually Beneficial Romantic relationship
6. Lastly, innovation, knowledge management, and capacity building
1. An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in one of the following fields: education, economics, psychology, sociology, or another relevant technical field.
2. Also, a minimum of eight (8)years of relevant professional experience in program planning, management, and/or research in education at the international level is compulsory.
3. Hence, developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergencies is considered an asset.
4. Also, relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered an asset.
5. Fluency in English is compulsory. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
1. Builds and maintains partnerships, Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness, Drives to achieve results for impact, Innovates and embraces change, Manages ambiguity and complexity, thinks and acts strategically, Works collaboratively with others and Nurtures, leads, and manages people.
2. Hence, during the recruitment process, we test candidates following the competency framework. Familiarize yourself with our competency framework and its different levels: competency framework here.
3. UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce. It encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
4. Hence, UNICEF offers a wide range of benefits to our staff, including paid parental leave, breastfeeding breaks, and reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. UNICEF strongly encourages the use of flexible working arrangements.
5. UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority, and discrimination.
6. However, UNICEF also adheres to strict child-safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
7. Also, background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history.
8. Lastly, selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on the Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date: 18th August. 2023
A Few Tips to Apply
To apply for the United Nations Children’s Fund (Unicef) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
1. Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
2. However, follow the details on each individual position to apply.
3. Make sure you meet all minimum United Nations Children’s Fund (Unicef) Recruitment requirements and possess any necessary documents before submitting an application.
Finally, UNICEF’s commitment to children’s well-being can shape a brighter future. Join us today and make a difference.
Hence the recruitment portal’s process is simple. All should kindly explore the available information to the most out of the portal.