CGIAR Recruitment 2021/2022. CGIAR invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for CGIAR Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because CGIAR is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: Sustainable Finance Originator
Qualification Required & Experience
- Advanced degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration required
- Minimum 7 years working experience at international level in the area of sustainable finance, climate finance and/or impact investing or in the commercial sector closely related to the topic
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the Ghanaian finance and / or investment sector, with direct experience advising / working for an impact investor / asset manager in a deal origination role strongly preferred
- Strong understanding or interest in impact investments, including for low-carbon and climate resilient food systems in Ghana
- Sound experience working with asset owners, asset managers, corporates, public & private donors etc.
- Solid knowledge of innovative financial instruments in sustainable land use and climate smart food systems
- Good understanding of agricultural systems and climate related challenges in developing countries, and how environmental and social issues relate to business risks and opportunities
- Intellectually curious and business-driven to deliver innovative and high impact results to clients
- Critical thinker able to analyse complex information and produce high quality work products in an easy-to-understand manner
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative and decentralized environment, and operate under tight deadlines
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, with advanced Power Point/presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; a second language (French or another local language) is strongly preferred
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted before February 28, 2021 to Alberto Millan ( email@example.com ). All applications must include curriculum vitae, cover letter, salary expectations (USD annual salary expectation) and contact information of three professional referees who may be contacted. Please note that applications that do not include all the information described above will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- The CGIAR DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for CGIAR Recruitment 2021
To apply for the CGIAR Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum CGIAR Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.