The Elsewedy Electric recruitment portal 2023/2024 is a dynamic platform that signifies a new era of opportunities for prospective individuals seeking to join the prestigious Elsewedy Electric team.” Hence, this piece will cover some job titles available at Elsewedy Electric and job descriptions.
Elsewedy Electric Recruitment
Elsewedy Electric is a global provider of integrated energy, smart infrastructure, and investment solutions that got its start in Egypt in 1938 as a maker of electrical goods.
Hence, they were the pioneers in energy management and efficiency, and the core of our work continues to be smart functioning.
Are you, a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Elsewedy Electric Recruitment, and yet you are still not sure how to start?
This Portal is Basically made for you. Hence, you shall be helped by directing you to the process and method of application.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Elsewedy Electric recruitment exercise.
Interested and suitable qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Elsewedy Electric.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record.
Hence, possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field.
Nevertheless, the age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Here are the available Job titles:
1. Job Title: Civil Engineer
Elsewedy Electric is seeking to recruit a Civil Engineer.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 to 7 years experience – 33/11 KV substation.
- Age: 27 – 40 years.
Job code 100.
Closing Date: 16 September 2023.
Click Here to Apply.
2. Job Title: Techno-Commercial Engineer
Here is the job description for the available jobs.
Responsible for STS Meter projects, from approving Specification lists to delivery and follow-up.
Hence, working with the technical and sales team to open new markets for STS Meters through visits, solutions, and providing samples.
Therefore, leading the process of tendering and generating compliance sheets.
1. Reading market tenders and specification lists, comprehending the desired solution, and filling out the compliance sheet.
2. Furthermore, identifying departures from client specifications by testing meter samples.
3. Hence, making contact with the supplier, sales, and the R&D department to cover any potential variances
4. Also, confirm that samples being provided to the customer are in compliance with specification lists.
5. Understanding customer needs, offering them a realistic answer for his market, and ensuring that the operation process is running smoothly are all ways to support customers.
7. However, creating documentation (manuals, presentations), as well as, if necessary, offering training.
8. Finally, follow up with customers and, if necessary, offer technical support.
Qualifications & Skills
1. Electrical and Electronic Engineering B.Sc.
2. Also, 2 to 6 years of experience researching and developing electric meter proposals.
3. And good product knowledge for electric meters.
4. Also, a good costing, pricing, and risk assessment experience.
5. Expertise with Microsoft Office.
6. Also, good written and verbal English language skills.
7. However, the ability to learn new skills & assume new responsibilities while working cooperatively in a team.
Click Here to Apply.
A Few Tips to Apply
To apply for the Elsewedy Electric Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
1. Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
2. However, confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
3. And make sure you meet all minimum Elsewedy Electric recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
Lastly, Elsewedy Electric recruitment portal not only streamlines hiring but also reflects Elsewedy Electric’s dedication to fostering talent and driving innovation for a brighter future.”
However, applicants should please explore to their advantage