The Institute of Chartered Accountants Recruitment 2022/2023… | Institute of Chartered Accountants Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Institute of Chartered Accountants recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Institute of Chartered Accountants Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 Institute of Chartered Accountants recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Institute of Chartered Accountants Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Assistant Managers – Quality Assurance Monitoring
Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana is the professional accountancy body established by an Act of Parliament to regulate accountancy practice in Ghana.
In compliance with Statement of Membership Obligations 1 (SMO-1), the Institute established the Quality Assurance Monitoring Directorate to conduct Quality Assurance reviews of licensed firms to ensure that the work of auditors is conducted in compliance with ISGM 1 & 2 (Formerly ISQC 1), auditing and accounting standards.
The Institute has vacancies for the position of Assistant Managers in the Quality Assurance Monitoring Directorate and invites applications from qualified candidates.
The Assistant Quality Assurance Manager reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager and/or the Director of the Quality Assurance Monitoring (QAM) Directorate and shall perform all relevant functions as directed by the Quality Assurance Manager/Director including the following:
• Assisting in organizing sensitization and orientation programs to educate practitioners on the review process
• Conducting quality assurance reviews
• Communicating findings of quality assurance reviews to audit partners and collecting feedback, after review by the Quality Assurance Manager and/or the Director,
• Preparing quality assurance monitoring reports
• Conducting follow-ups to ensure recommendations have been properly Implemented.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants should have a minimum of the first degree in Accounting or Finance
• A Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana
• A qualified accountant who has worked in a practicing firm with not less than four (4) years post-qualification experience in statutory audits
• A master’s degree would be an added advantage
• Experience in leading audit teams as a manager
• Excellent administrative skills and ability to manage an office without supervision
• Excellent understanding of auditing procedures, ISAS, ISRES etc
• Excellent understanding of IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, and IPSAS;
• Excellent communication and report writing skills;
• Excellent Computer Skills (especially Microsoft Office Suite);
• Knowledge in ISQC/ISQM would be an added advantage.
Remuneration: The position attracts a competitive remuneration package.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit their application letters and resumes to:
Closing Date: 21 September 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for the Institute of Chartered Accountants Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Institute of Chartered Accountants Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Institute of Chartered Accountants Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.