iMedic eHealth Co. LTD Recruitment: Exploring the Recruitment Portal, Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. However, the iMedic eHealth Co. LTD recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines will be covered in this piece.
iMedic eHealth Co. LTD Recruitment
The iMedic eHealth Co. LTD currently has an exciting career opportunity for a Junior Software Developer to create and maintain software and network systems.
The right candidate is someone who is capable of helping develop critical products for our clients, offering excellent technical support for our existing infrastructure, and improving our current product
This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application. They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 iMedic eHealth Co. LTD recruitment exercise.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record.
And you must however be within the age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Job Title: Junior Software Engineer
Nevertheless, it is a start-up firm that has developed proprietary software known as the iMedic Engine.
The iMedic application is designed as a marketplace where healthcare consumers can access healthcare from approved medical providers.
Our goal is to make healthcare more affordable through technology. We empower our clients with innovative solutions, developing superior, value-priced software which surpasses industry competition.
Our software has been developed on the AWS Bubble.io system, which enables our clients to run their businesses more efficiently by enhancing their customer service and reducing costs.
iMedic eHealth Co. LTD strives to offer personal service and is committed to satisfying our client’s individual needs.
1. Proven experience as a web developer, programmer, or software engineer
2. Strong oral and written communication skills
3. Excellent software development, design, and documentation skills.
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude
5. Strong time management and organizational skills
6. Experience using no-code platforms
7. Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
9. Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and other data frameworks
10. Analytical mind and business acumen
11. BSc/BA or Higher National Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field; a graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
12. Experience with data analytics
13. Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
1. Collaborate on the design, then code, test, support, and run the systems you create with our in-house development team.
2. Constantly participate in identifying and implementing effective improvements to our software development process.
3. Innovate creative solutions to difficult problems while honing your technical skills and learning new technologies
4. Utilize proprietary software to troubleshoot installed hardware
5. Ad-hoc duties, as needed
iMedic eHealth Co. LTD Recruitment Job Benefits
- Compensation is dependent on experience
- The company offers extra incentives based on performance and achieving metric targets
- Opportunities for career advancement within our organization.
- The company issued a laptop, phone, and internet package
- Paid time off
- Work Remotely
To apply for the iMedic eHealth Co. LTD Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
1. Confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
2. However, follow the details on each individual position to apply.
3. Hence, make sure you meet all minimum iMedic eHealth Co. LTD recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
Click Here to Apply
Finally, the ‘iMedic eHealth Co. LTD Recruitment 2023: recruitment portal exemplifies the company’s progressive approach.
Hence, this is to assemble a skilled team poised to revolutionize the healthcare landscape. However, if you have read through this, then you are in a position to explore the information.