Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The Highly Qualified Personnel Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Highly Qualified Personnel Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Highly Qualified Personnel Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for Highly Qualified Personnel Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Highly Qualified Personnel Scholarship.
About Highly Qualified Personnel scholarship
The OMAFRA – U of G Partnership sponsors the Highly Qualified Personnel (HQP) Program to ensure the development of highly skilled graduates who can meet the changing demands of the agro-food and rural sector. The Partnership is to support skill development and learn to enhance the intellectual capacity of our citizens to solve current and future problems.Level/Field of study:
Scholarships are available for students entering the first semester of a Master’s (thesis-based) or PhD program in the field of OMAFRA’s priorities are within the following seven theme areas: Agricultural Policy and Rural Development; Bioeconomy–Industrial Uses, Emergency Management, Environmental Sustainability, Food for Health, Product Development and Enhancement through Value Chain Collaborations and Production Systems (Plants and Animals).
The scholarship is hosted by the University of Guelph, Canada.
Scholarship is open to Canadian and international students studying in Canada
These opportunities has value that includes;
Master’s students: $21,300 per year (up to $17,300 from HQP Program, plus $4,000 annual top-up from Faculty Advisor) and Doctoral students: $26,000 per year (up to $21,000 from HQP Program, plus $5,000 annual top-up from Faculty Advisor)
The number of offers was not specified
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
To be eligible for the HQP scholarship Program, the candidate requires:
- Be a Canadian citizen, immigrant, or studying under an international visa.
- Have entered your first semester of a Master’s (thesis-based) or PhD program at the University of Guelph.
- candidate must not have already start a graduate program.
- Not be an OMAFRA employee.
- Applicants are not to concurrently hold other major awards such as NSERC, OGS, SSHRC or CIHR.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The OMAFRA – U of G Research Program uses a web-based software called Research Management System (RMS) for processing HQP scholarship applications and reporting on projects.
- You must register in the RMS before you can prepare an application. You do not need to register again if you have previously submitted a letter of intent (LOI) or full proposal to an OMAFRA-U of G Partnership program or an OMAFRA program through the RMS.
- Have an RMS account? Access the login page for RMS to start an application
- Need an RMS account? Visit RMS registration page to get a username and password
- Student research must address OMAFRA’s research priorities
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application.
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date