UMaT Undergraduate Admission Forms for the academic year 2023/2024 are now available! However, aspiring students seeking to embark on a transformative educational journey can seize this opportunity to apply and secure a place at the prestigious University of Mines and Technology. Hence, this piece will cover everything about the UMarT admission forms.
UMaT Undergraduate Admission Forms
The University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) Undergraduate Admission Forms 2023/2024 academic year have been released online.
UMaT Undergraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 academic year is out.
Hence, all suitable persons can apply for admission into UMaT undergraduate (Bachelor), Diploma, and Certificate programs.
Most importantly, the sale of admission forms is open to the general public and ends in August this year.
List of Programs Avalaible at UMAT
Faculty of Mineral Resources Technology
- Geomatic Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Minerals Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering (Fee paying Programming)
- Environmental and Safety Engineering
Faculty of Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Renewable Energy Engineering
NOTE: Only Geomatic Engineering applicants can substitute Chemistry for Geography
UMaT Entry Requirements for All Programs
Here is the requirement for all levels of applicants:
BSc and Diploma Programmes
Generally, International candidates must have at least credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and two (2) other relevant subjects.
GCE /IGCSE O’Level and A’Level
Applicants under this category must have credits in the following O’Level and A’Level subjects:
1. O’Level – Five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics, and three other relevant subjects
2. A’Level – Credits in the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Applicants with Ordinary and Advanced Level Certificates
Applicants must have GCE Ordinary Level Certificate or equivalent with credits in five subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry, and GCE Advanced Level Certificate with passes in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Applicants with an international Baccalaureate (Science and Technical) are eligible to apply. Such applicants must also possess a proficiency certificate in English.
Hence, note that all certificates should be translated into English. Equivalences with regard to the certificates would be sought at the National Accreditation Board.
Certificate Program In English
The Certificate Programme in English is a two-semester program aimed at providing knowledge in English for Foreign applicants with the English Language skills necessary to follow a university-level course with English as the medium of instruction.
Application Process for UMAT Admission
1. All foreign applicants are to log on to request the registration login details to register.
2. Hence, applicants are required to purchase and submit one set of application forms only.
3. There shall be disqualification of the application if you submit it twice.
4. However, any form not entirely completed at the time of submission shall not be considered.
5. Moreso, there is no minimum age limit for admission to any of the approved programs of study of the University.
Lastly, the availability of UMaT Undergraduate Admission Forms for the academic year 2023/2024 opens doors to promising futures.
Hence. take advantage of this chance to join UMaT and unlock countless opportunities for personal growth and academic excellence.
Apply now and embrace a bright future ahead!