The Elife Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022… | Elife Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Elife Ghana recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Elife Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Elife Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Elife Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Elife Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Salesperson
Elife Ghana, a reputable Technology Solutions Firm in Accra, Ghana, is seeking an experienced and results-driven salesperson between the ages of 30 and 35 years to fill a vacant position available at the firm.
The candidate would be expected to provide appropriate product solutions for our customers and nurture them through our purchase flow from start to finish. Candidates for this position should prioritize customer care, acquisition and company profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate and qualify leads via phone and email
• Schedule sales appointments and activities
• Promote products/services to new and existing customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of new and existing customers
• Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship
• Develop strategies for more effective sales closing, share with team
• Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value
• Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction
• Source and develop client referrals
• Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales
• Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
• Continuously improve through feedback
Qualification Required & Experience
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
• Highly motivated, determined and target driven
• Proven track record in the sales environment
• Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota
• Ability to create and deliver client presentations
• Expert in time management and personal organization
• At least 6 years post Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Sales
Salary: Very Attractive
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants must submit their CV by email to:
Closing Date: 01 July, 2021
- Elife Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Elife Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Elife Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Elife Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.