The Ghana AIDS Commission (GAC) Recruitment 2021/2022… | GAC Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Ghana AIDS Commission (GAC) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana AIDS Commission (GAC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Ghana AIDS Commission GAC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana AIDS Commission (GAC).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Ghana AIDS Commission (GAC) Recruitment 2021/2022
The Ghana AIDS Commission has vacancy for PRINCIPAL INTERNAL AUDITOR and invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to apply for consideration.
Job Title: Principal Internal Auditor
• To provide leadership and technical direction on effective controls, risk management and governance processes towards the achievement of the mandate of the Commission
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure compliance with Public Financial Management Act and other relevant legislature and standards
• Ensure the development and implementation of internal audit work plan
• Liaise with external auditors to conduct external audit exercise
• Ensure pre-audit of all financial transactions above specified threshold
• Lead in the execution of internal audit assignments in accordance with approved plans of the Commission
• Safeguard fixed assets of the Commission
• Lead the development of internal audit reports on the activities of the Commission and make appropriate recommendations to the governing board
• Ensure the development of and adherence to guidelines and procedures on the activities and programmes of the Commission
• Liaise with the Director General to ensure the implementation of Audit Committee recommendations. Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the unit.
• Coordinate the preparation of the budget of the unit
• Coordinate the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports
• Support the implementation of performance management policy in the unit.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing or related field from an accredited tertiary institution
• Member of a recognised professional accounting or auditing body such as CIA, ICAG, ACCA, CPA, CIMA
• Minimum of six (6) years post professional qualification work experience in a reputable institution
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Ghana AIDS Commission in collaboration with the Public Services Commission and Internal Audit Agency
How To Apply
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below: The Director – General Ghana AIDS Commission 4th Floor, Ghana Olympic Committee Building Adjacent Ridge Hospital or firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: 0302-919263 / 0302-919259
How to Apply for Ghana AIDS Commission (GAC) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2020 Ghana AIDS Commission recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
GAC Recruitment Date
As at the time of this publication, the GAC recruitment date for 2020 has not yet been announced. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 GAC recruitment, this post will be automatically updated.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the GAC recruitment exercise.
- The Ghana AIDS Commission DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.