The Divestiture Implementation Committee (DIC) Recruitment 2021/2022… | DIC Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Divestiture Implementation Committee (DIC) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Divestiture Implementation Committee (DIC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Divestiture Implementation Committee DIC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Divestiture Implementation Committee (DIC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Divestiture Implementation Committee (DIC) Recruitment 2021/2022
The Government of Ghana, as part of its overall Economic Recovery Programme, is pursuing a programme of divestiture of state-owned enterprises (SOE’s). The SOE reform programme was launched in 1988 and this programme consists of both measures to improve the performance of enterprises where they remain state-owned and the rationalization of the state sector by means of the divestiture programme.
The Government of Ghana established the Divestiture Implementation Committee to implement and execute all Government policies in respect of this divestiture programme.
The divestiture programme is intended to reduce the size of the public sector and to improve the performance of enterprises by mobilizing private sector management and capital. The financial and managerial burden on Government will be reduced and the state will be able more efficiently to manage the business of Government. The proceeds from the sale of enterprises can be used to improve , among other things, infrastructure, health services and education.
FUNCTIONS OF DIC
Details about DIC are set out in the Divestiture of State Interests (Implementation) Law, 1993 (PNDC Law 326).
DIC’s functions under the law are:
- to plan, monitor, coordinate and evaluate all divestitures;
- to arrange for the effective communication of Government policies and objectives for any divestiture;
- to develop criteria for the selection of enterprises to be divested and assume responsibility for preparing such enterprises for divestiture;
- to make appropriate consultations for successful processing all divestiture programmes; and
- to ensure consistency in procedures for divestiture, in particular with regard to valuation, invitation for bids, negotiation of sales and settlement of account.
How to Apply for Divestiture Implementation Committee (DIC) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 Divestiture Implementation Committee recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Health Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the DIC recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 DIC recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the DIC recruitment exercise.
- Divestiture Implementation Committee DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Divestiture Implementation Committee Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Divestiture Implementation Committee Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Divestiture Implementation Committee Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.