The Underground Mining Alliance Recruitment 2023/2024… | Underground Mining Alliance Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Underground Mining Alliance recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Underground Mining Alliance Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Underground Mining Alliance recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Underground Mining Alliance.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Underground Mining Alliance Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Jumbo Operator / Trainer
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide support and guidance in completing pre and post operational checks on Jumbo Drill Rigs and drill sites as per procedures
• Provide onsite technical training and guidance to national employees to drill support holes and to install welded mesh
• Provide support and guidance in drilling and bolting of incline and mass excavation
• Provide support and guidance in setting up and operating drills and drilling machines to produce a designed pattern of blasting holes
• Provide guidance to national employees to follow job procedures and regulations, operating execavating equipment in a safe and efficient manner
• Provide support and guidance in conducting face management (marking of holes, washing down, barring down, extension of service etc)
• Provide guidance in assessing ground conditions at the face and implement ground control as per site requirements
• Set standards and project planning
• Comply with relevant minerals and mining (health, safety & technician) regulations, 2012 LI 2182 and other relevant statutory requirements for underground operations
• Ensure that all equipment is adequately provided with operating supplies throughout the shift
• Train national employees to read and follow mining instruction plan accurately with skill and precision, ensuring holes are drilled to design line, gradient and profile
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess minimum of WASSCE with 8 to 12 years experience of a Frontline Jumbo, Sandvik experience
• Previous experience working in hard rock underground mines (with international underground mining experience)
• Must possess valid Ghanaian driving and operating licenses (C & E Classes) and be able to drive manual SUV underground
• Sound knowledge of and application of the relevant Minerals and Mining (Health, Safety & Technician) Regulations, 2012 LI 2182 and other relevant statutory requirements for underground operations
• Ability to drill minimum of 600 drill metres/man shift
• Ability to bolt, mesh, scale and bore a minimum of two development headings per 12-hour shift
• Sound mechanical knowledge of a Sandvik DD 421-60, DD 4221, DD 421-60 and DD 421 Jumbo Drill
• Must demonstrate strong work ethics and be able to communicate courteously with co-workers
• Ability to read and understand designed ground support plans
• Must possess a Blast certificate of competency
• Ability to work with others in a multicultural environment
• Ability to work autonomously, independently with limited supervision
• A strong focus toward safety and hazard
• Ability to work under pressure and have the desire to achieve
• Ability to work on a day and night rotation
• Eligible Candidates will be selected after the interview process and evaluated for suitability in terms of behavioural characteristics, organisational fit, capacity to work with the relevant complexity of work and ability to establish and maintain a positive and engaging culture with all stakeholders
How To Apply For The Job
When applying, please follow the guidelines below to maximise the success of your application
• Limit your curriculum vitae (CV) to four 4 pages
• Your CV must include demographic detail, qualification, work experience and a minimum of two referees
• List your most recent positions first
• Include copies of relevant, original certificates and academic records
Applications, together with detailed curriculum vitae and proof of qualifications, should be submitted to:
email@example.com with the job position as the subject matter
Closing Date: 20 September, 2023
- Underground Mining Alliance DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Underground Mining Alliance Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Underground Mining Alliance Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Underground Mining Alliance Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.