Binance Recruitment 2023 – Recruitment Portal
The Binance Recruitment 2023/2024… | Binance Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Binance recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Binance Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Binance recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Binance.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Binance Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Merchant Operations – Binance P2P
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Work extensively with Data Dashboards to refine merchants’ experience and inform management strategy decisions
- Assist the leadership in leading merchant expansion plans for Africa
- Handle disputes between merchants and other trading parties, assist merchants with troubleshooting
- Help develop new strategies to relentlessly push merchant operations standards to the next level, shape the business model, and execute accordingly
- Helping to coordinate key local marketing activities, such as developing new partnerships with merchants, and organizing key events
- Represent Binance in the local events, media and with external stakeholders
- Direct ongoing market research to foster Binance P2P merchant network’s growth
- College degree or above
- At least 1+ years of relevant experience in customer service/business development roles, preferably in finance or e-commerce industry
- Knowledge or keen interest in Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency industry is a must
- Advanced understanding of Peer to peer trading is a plus
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10 August. 2023
- Binance DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Binance Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Binance Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Binance Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.