The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment 2023/2024… | EFCC Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2023/2024 Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment 2023/2024
Any qualified person can apply irrespective of the state you are in. Follow the steps below and apply Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2023.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements
- Physical Requirements: Height, Lack of deformities/Tattoos.
- Candidates must be indigenes of any of the above states they are applying for.
- They should also come along with shorts/round neck tee shirts for the exercise.
How To Apply For EFCC Recruitment 2023
Please note that all applicants must be:
- Must be single
- Must have their relevant educational certificates and not statement of result
- Must be physically fit.
- Must attach their certificate of Indigene/Local Government Area and birth certificate to their applications.
How to Apply Online
Eligible candidates should submit their applications in person to the EFCC address provided hereunder:
Venue: EFCC office, No. 16A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku GRA, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Time: 8:00 am Daily
Applicants Should Take note of the following:
- Candidates should report to the nearest EFCC zonal office for physical screening from…, while graduates can submit their CV’s at different nearest zonal offices.
- Interested candidates are expected to come with their Curriculum Vitae (CV), Passport Photographs, original copies of their credentials and other relevant documents for sighting.
- Candidates will be expected to comply with certain physical requirements like minimum height and absence of any physical deformities or tattoos
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The EFCC offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the EFCC recruitment date for 2023. Once approval has been gotten for the 2023 EFCC recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment for 2023 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the EFCC recruitment exercise.
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.