The Cocoa360 Recruitment 2020/2021… | Cocoa360 Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Cocoa360 recruitment 2020 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Cocoa360 is Recruiting new applicants.
Cocoa360 recruitment exercise has begun therefore INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Cocoa360.
Cocoa360 Recruitment 2020/2021
1. Job Title: Development Manager
The ideal candidate is a consummate peoples person who thrives on cultivating and sustaining relationships to drive the building and retention of lifelong partnerships.
The candidate will be comfortable communicating with multiple business units to align the goals of different groups and generate new avenues for income. Once development goals have been established, this candidate will be responsible for conducting due diligence, budgeting, creating timelines, and executing necessary projects or events.
The Development Manager will be responsible for overseeing Cocoa360’s fundraising and donor stewardship efforts and assisting with the implementation of an organization-wide resource mobilization strategy.
This role works closely in collaboration with the Executive & Senior Management Teams in Ghana.
- Cultivate U.S and Ghana donor relations, organize fundraising events, apply for grants.
- Lead donor stewardship efforts by creating engaging, visual content.
- Lead post-award management, working alongside the Leadership Team and Development Team to ensure that all grant-funded project deliverables are met, and the project remains on budget.
- Contribute to overall Development Strategy and facilitate clear communication between the Development Team and HODs to ensure fundraising initiatives are aligned with programmatic needs;
- Conduct grant prospecting research, foundation research, and donor research/tracking;
- Evaluate and prioritize the organization’s sustainability, and work with the team to incorporate local income-generating projects.
- Work with the executive and management teams to appropriately communicate Cocoa360’s impact to external stakeholders, and evaluate the organization’s progress using KPIs and M&E.
- Work with Accra-based team to create and update communications and fundraising materials for Cocoa360
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of international development experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience working internationally in developing economies
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multicultural environment
- Familiarity with community-led development and the Ghanaian context
- Ability to work remotely and manage an international team
- Familiarity with best practices in the community lead monitoring and evaluation
- Extensive experience in fundraising in the U.S. and internationally
- Deep understanding of economic, social, and environmental sustainability, and its application in rural areas
How to Apply
Closing Date : 24 Oct, 2020
- The Cocoa360 DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Cocoa360 Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Cocoa360 Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Cocoa360 Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.