The Dangote Cement Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022… | Dangote Cement Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Dangote Cement Ghana recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Dangote Cement Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Dangote Cement Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Dangote Cement Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Dangote Cement Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Site Safety Officer
- Ensure that the DCP OH&S policy is understood and implemented at shop floor level.
- Support plant operations with the implementation of H&S initiatives, H&S management system, and H&S programs
- Conduct safety training and awareness programs in line with the DCP annual HSE goals and targets.
- Maintain all documents and records as per Ghanaian Laws relating to H&S with regard to plant operations.
- Inspection of plant and equipment is carried out for maintaining safe work place
- Conduct identification, assessment and analysis of the hazardous activities within the operations
- Conduct various H&S trainings and awareness programs including induction training of all
- Conduct regular inspections of plant and equipment
- Conduct regular tool box talk with shop floor
- Inspect on going work to ensure compliance of Permit to Work system
- Assist plant managers in conducting Job Safety Analysis as and when required
- Conduct surveys to check quality and adequacy of these, but are not limited to the following:
- Lifting equipment
- Pressure vessels
- Portable electrical equipment
- Elevated work
- Implement annual H&S improvement plan and monitor its implementation
- maintain relevant documents/records for safety and ensure they are properly maintained at the plant
- Attend all shutdowns and major breakdowns from H&S point of view
- Comply with all relevant H&S legal requirements
- Very good knowledge/experience on Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments and control
- Very good knowledge on Fire Safety Management
- Good understanding of PTW system and RCA
- Understanding of Ghanaian Laws related to H&S
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office programs
- Good knowledge of H&S audits and inspection
- Understanding of typical plant operations/dynamics
- Experience in Cement industry or other heavy industry
- Initiative & drive
- Good analytical and problem solving ability
- Team Player
- Communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 June. 2021
- Dangote Cement Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Dangote Cement Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Dangote Cement Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Dangote Cement Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.