The Plan Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023… | Plan Ghana invited interested and suitably qualified candidates for Plan Ghana Recruitment 2022.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Plan Ghana is Recruiting new workers.
Plan Ghana recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Plan Ghana.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Dimensions of the Role
• This section provides a summary of the size and authority of the post. It covers the size of the budget held, the numbers of direct reports, other key stakeholders who may depend on it, the type of communication required, the external representation involved and the reach of the role.]
Financial measures or statistics relevant to post such as budget; list of direct and indirect reports
• Area of Responsibility – Country wide
• Located at country level
• Programs systems and processes for compliance and management information
• Risk Management and support for the proper functioning of all Plan systems.
• Provide the Management of Plan Ghana Ghana with updated and concise information on its operations and program implementation and proactively identify risks which need to be mitigated and/or eliminated.
• To oversee internal control in all of our program units’ offices including Grants and sponsorship programs.
• Plan Ghana Ghana is working through partners, and will continue to increase its portfolio of engagement with partners. The position will therefore be responsible for leading due diligence against all partners, supporting the development of capacity building plans, regularly conducting audits, and working closely with the Programs team to support them in the implementation of the Plan’s Building Better Partnerships policy.
• Plan Ghana Ghana has a sponsorship caseload of 27,653. There is an absolute need to assure management of the quality of communications produced thus to continue maintenance of sponsors trust.
• To identify and analyze the risks that may impede Plan Ghana Ghana from achieving its objectives concerning its partners and communities by providing appropriate measures to satisfactorily manage the different risks identified.
• To provide reasonable assurance on the functionality of procedures and policies in order to assure management of the protection and safeguarding of children and other key stakeholders; and the accuracy and reliability of financial reporting and supporting information.
Qualification Required & Experience
Knowledge and Experience
• Second Degree in the fields of Accounting, or Auditing or its equivalent in a related field of study.
• Extensive practical experience of at least five – seven years of practical Audit Management experience in a recognized organization either in the INGO sector or public accounting firm.
• Fully qualified CA, CIA, CPA, ACCA, or other internationally recognized accounting/auditing qualification.
• Knowledge about program and project implementation is an added advantage.
• Ability to train and mentor a team, partners and communities
• Good analytical and synthesis skills
• Ability to study and quickly understand new operating environment and organizational systems.
• Good communication skills (written and oral)
• Good listening and negotiating skills
• Independence and objectivity, you should be able to work with minimum supervision
• Organized, methodical and meticulous
• Promoting high performance
• Open to feedback and willing to try new approaches and processes
• Excellent Team spirit.
• Promotes innovation, learning and transparency
• Communicates effectively and enthusiastically as appropriate to the audience
• Gains, develops and retains credibility
• Behaves consistently in their approach to work and decision making
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 14 October, 2022
- The Plan Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Plan Ghana Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Plan Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Plan Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.