The ASA Savings and Loans LTD Recruitment 2021/2022… | ASA Savings and Loans LTD Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. ASA Savings and Loans LTD recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming ASA Savings and Loans LTD Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 ASA Savings and Loans LTD recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at ASA Savings and Loans LTD.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
ASA Savings and Loans LTD Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Company Secretary and Legal Advisor
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Company Secretary and Legal Advisor. Currently, the company is serving over 200,000 clients across nine regions in 123 business units.
• Organise and prepare agenda and papers for board of directors’ meetings and annual general meetings etc.
• Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with government agencies
• Advise Board of Directors on matters of Corporate Governance.
• Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
• Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders.
• Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure the Board follows correct procedures and complies with its obligation under the law and company regulation.
• Provide legal advice and responses to correspondence of legal nature.
• Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support business activities of the company.
• Develop, review and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of activities the company.
• Represent the company when the need arises.
• Prepare and submit relevant reports and documents to BOG
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidate must be a qualified lawyer as recognised by the Ghana Bar Association.
• Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, teamworking and written/verbal communication
• Potential candidates must have at least 7 years working experience in a similar position.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
How To Apply For The Job
Apply to the Managing Director enclosing photograph with detailed CV, Application should be sent to:
Closing Date: 17 March, 2021
- The ASA Savings and Loans LTD DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for ASA Savings and Loans LTD Recruitment 2021
To apply for the ASA Savings and Loans LTD Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum ASA Savings and Loans LTD Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.