The Ghana National Road Safety (NRSC) Recruitment 2020/2021… | NRSC Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Ghana National Road Safety (NRSC) recruitment 2020 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana National Road Safety (NRSC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 Ghana National Road Safety NRSC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana National Road Safety (NRSC).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Ghana National Road Safety (NRSC) Recruitment 2020/2021
The National Road Safety Commission (NRSC) of Ghana was established by an Act of Parliament (NRSC Act 567 of 1999). The Act mandates the NRSC to play the lead role in championing, promoting and coordinating Road Safety activities in Ghana. The main objective of the National Road Safety Commission is to plan, develop and promote road safety and to coordinate policies related to road safety.
National Road Safety Commission (NRSC) is the lead statutory public agency for road safety management in Ghana. Its mandate is to plan, promote and coordinate road safety activities and programmes in the country.
Duties of the National Road Safety Commission
- As a road safety officer, you’ll help to combat highways accident to the minimal level;
- Another job you’ll be doing is to ensure that there’s nothing blocking the highways you’ll be posted to.
- When you’re employed, it will always be your duty to educate drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
- Designing and producing the driver’s license to be used by various categories of vehicle operators;
- The last but not the least is that you’ll give drivers all the necessary guidance about safe driving.
What are the Requirements for National Road safety Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 ? – NRSC Recruitment 2020 required documents
- Academic qualification of NRSC;
- All applicants should possess bachelor’s degree from accredited university;
- Preference will be given to candidates with degrees of the first and second class;
- Good knowledge of computer will be additional benefit.
How to Apply for NRSC Recruitment.
Unfortunately, submission of application is closed for 2019 Ghana National Road Safety Commission Recruitment . However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2020 Ghana National Road Safety Commission Recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
- Visit registration portal here: www.nrsc.gov.gh Or apply from Here:
- Begin search of available workplaces;
- Begin submission of requests.
- 5A South Ridge, near Ghana Football Association (GFA)
Post Office Box OS1683,
- Phone: +233 (0)302-661-117E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana National Road Safety Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Ghana National Road Safety Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana National Road Safety Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.