The Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022/2023… | Baker Hughes Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Baker Hughes recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Baker Hughes Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2022/2023 Baker Hughes recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Baker Hughes International.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Field Supervisor – Wellbore Intervention
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We take responsibility for the business’ success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.
Partner with the best
As a Field Supervisor, you will supervise drilling operations, parameter optimization and build successful customer relations. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to provide solutions to complex problems. You will ensure supplied equipment is compatible with all other requirements and provide front-line support with customers
As a Field Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating high mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Intervention products specifically conventional fishing and casing exits
- Being competent in medium to high risk applications in other product groups
- Providing expert knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/workover rig operations.
- Advising and troubleshooting on the most complex and critical issues in Wellbore Intervention in the district
- Conducting on-the-job trainings as required
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and core values
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an Associate’s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college, university or equivalent technical training
- Have at least 10 years’ experience of drilling and completion techniques and rig operations
- Be able to work and communicate well with others
- Have extensive experience as Field Specialist in Wellbore Intervention (Fishing, Casing Exits, Wellbore Cleanup and Thru-Tubing Fishing)
- Be a good team player and display good communication and problem solving skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
- This role is a shift-based working pattern. You will be on a 28 days on/28 days off rotation. The working hours for this are 06:00 – 18:00, Monday to Sunday while on shift.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
How to Apply
Closing Date : 12 May. 2022
- Baker Hughes International DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Baker Hughes International Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Baker Hughes International Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Baker Hughes International Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.