The Panafrican Mining Services Ltd Recruitment 2021/2022… | Panafrican Mining Services Ltd Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Panafrican Mining Services Ltd recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Panafrican Mining Services Ltd Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2021/2022 Panafrican Mining Services Ltd recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Panafrican Mining Services Ltd.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Panafrican Mining Services Ltd Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Operations Manager
Panafrican Mining Services Ltd is currently seeking a qualified candidate interested in undertaking a role with the company as Operations Manager.
The position will require the following:
• Ensures levels of service staff is adequately trained and are competent to meet the expectations of company’s clients.
• Product problem management
• Implements written Komatsu structured product support policies and procedures to ensure our operations meet or exceed internationally recognised standards
• Delegates responsibilities at branch level to ensure Komatsu polic and systems are fully always understood and operational
• Root cause failure analysis and reporting Ensures effective management of all OEM warranty-related claims and recoveries
• Application studies and continuous improvement projects
• Manages relationships with parts and logistics departments to maximise stocking and ensure equipment availabilities are maintained
• Submits weekly and monthly service reports Develops and enhances the Hensley Product GET sales
• Demonstrates leadership through structured training programmes that encourages and enhances the development of all staff.
• Performs other duties as and when directed by your supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Qualified mechanic: 6 years’ experience as hands-on heavy equipment mechanic
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar position & in the mining sector
• Track record in training and people development
• Excellent understanding of machine application & optimisation Strong knowledge of Komatsu or other mining equipment products
• Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting skills Good interpersonal and oral and written communications
• Strong customer service-orientation and the ability to communicate effectively.
• The position will be based at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and requires travels to locations across Ghana when needed.
• Must have a valid Driving Licence and be willing to travel across Ghana Must be able to work as team member
Remuneration: Very attractive and commensurate with experience and qualification.
How to Apply
If you have the required qualifications and experience in this role and wish to express your interest, respond with your Curriculum Vitae, copy of your qualifications and any other relevant certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resources Officer
Panafrican Equipment Group Ghana Ltd
P. O. Box NS61
Closing Date: 22 October, 2021
- Panafrican Mining Services Ltd DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Panafrican Mining Services Ltd Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Panafrican Mining Services Ltd Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Panafrican Mining Services Ltd Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.