The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Recruitment 2023/2024… | United Nations Population Fund Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. United Nations Population Fund recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the United Nations Population Fund.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title:Programme Assistant, Gender
How you can make a difference:
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled. UNFPA’s strategic plan (2023-2025), reaffirms the relevance of the current strategic direction of UNFPA and focuses on three transformative results: to end preventable maternal deaths; end unmet need for family planning; and end gender-based violence and harmful practices. These results capture our strategic commitments on accelerating progress towards realizing the ICPD and SDGs in the Decade of Action leading up to 2030. Our strategic plan calls upon UN Member States, organizations and individuals to “build forward better”, while addressing the negative impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic on women’s and girls’ access to sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights, recover lost gains and realize our goals.
In a world where fundamental human rights are at risk, we need principled and ethical staff, who embody these international norms and standards, and who will defend them courageously and with full conviction.
UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Management skills, familiarity with UNFPA programmes and policies, knowledge of international development financing, policies and institutions, and international politics.
• Familiarity with population issues and how this impacts on sexual and reproductive health and rights of women and young people (including adolescents).
• Excellent negotiation skills, advocacy and public speaking, and good knowledge/understanding of the UN system.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a university degree in gender studies, social development, public health or other related social science field, and good knowledge/understanding of the UN system plus 2 to 3 years’ professional experience preferably in programme/project management in the public or private sector
• Fluency in English is required; knowledge of other official UN languages would be an asset.
• Exemplifying integrity,
• Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system,
• Embracing cultural diversity,
• Embracing change
• Achieving results,
• Being accountable,
• Developing and applying professional expertise/business acumen,
• Thinking analytically and strategically,
• Working in teams/managing ourselves and our relationships,
Compensation and Benefits:
• This position offers an attractive remuneration package including a competitive net salary plus health insurance and other benefits as applicable.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 30 September, 2023
- United Nations Population Fund DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for United Nations Population Fund Recruitment 2023
To apply for the United Nations Population Fund Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum United Nations Population Fund Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.