The Align Technology Recruitment 2023/2024… | Align Technology Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Align Technology recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Align Technology Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Align Technology recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Align Technology.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Align Technology Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Marketing Specialist Africa
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About This Opportunity
Align technology is looking for a Marketing Specialist, Africa. This open position is based in Accra – Ghana Align Offices.
Working in a dynamic team in a fast growing organization, your mission will be required to secure cross-disciplinary Marketing operational and administrative support to the Africa Regional Marketing team: covering the Consumer, Channel, Commercial and Clinical & Education functions across all served countries and across multiple projects and initiatives. This position will offer plentiful opportunities for growth and advancement.
Support For Key Marketing And Business Areas
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Support, coordinate and manage a diverse range of tasks, projects and programs spanning across: Commercial, Professional Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Channel Marketing and Clinical Education
Coordination And Management Of Marketing Collateral & Digital Assets
- Inventory Management – of all marketing collaterals, sales enablement support materials and Clinical event kits
- Liaising with agencies on developing and producing a variety of sales enablement and Marketing assets, events materials and booth, etc
Plan, coordinate and oversee events management related tasks and general requirements:
- Acts as a main point of contact between internal teams and external partners
- Responsible for the daily management of the Event Management Tool (EMT) – creation and management of all campaigns, online events and post event survey management
- Coordinate local event calendar preparations and roll out, manage event timelines
- Plan and monitor event budget closely
- Liaise with internal teams and partners in relation to clinical / marketing events, following up on registrations, certification kit materials and post-event activities
- Oversee planning and execution of large and smaller scale local congresses including coordination of sponsorship opportunities, congress logistics and accommodation
- Coordinate projects at tradeshows, launch events and forums, including setting up the infrastructure, liaising with organizers or partners and following up with all pre and post-show activities
- Assist with speakers and KOL’s management (contracts, invoices, meeting preparations)
- Assist with the development and execution of communication plans
Management Of Marketing Budget And Expenditures
- Management of all purchase & expenditure requisitions for the team
- Invoice tracking and reporting to Finance team
- Marketing budget planning, quarterly phasing and spending
In this role, you’ll need…
- University Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related subject
- Minimum of 3-4 years related work experience. Experience in the healthcare industry would be advantageous
- Previous experience working with Marketing CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Language skills: fluent English mandatory
- Project management experience
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and have excellent interpersonal skills
- IT skills, including all Microsoft packages and proficiency in using modern multi-media tools
- Strong communicative and analytical skills
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10th Oct. 2023
- Align Technology DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Align Technology Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Align Technology Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Align Technology Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.