The Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Recruitment 2021/2022… | Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Recruitment 2021.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd is Recruiting new workers.
Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Project Engineer – Safety
Redheads Engineering Solutions is assisting one of our clients in finding a Safety Project Engineering
Our client is a leading global provider of information technologies that drives quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications, especially mining.
Position Title: Project Engineer – Safety
Department: Service and Support
Location: Accra, Ghana
Reports To: General Manager West Africa
Purpose of the position:
- To lead the Project Engineering and other technical staff effort, contractors and other skills sets as appropriate through the deployment of complex mining systems at customer sites around within the EMEA region and as required and appropriate other global locations.
- To have a strong and broad high-level knowledge of the mining systems deployed.
- To be a point of escalation for technical issues that the team raise as they are working on projects and to work through the escalation process to seek resolution to problems outside of the responsibility of the Project Engineers and other technical staff.
- To work with Project Managers to ensure the efficient deployment of mining systems on time and within budget.
- To ensure that the deployment of systems and products is carried out as efficiently as possible.
The major area of responsibilities:
- Actively work on product/project deployment of complex mining fatigue Management solutions in a hands-on manner.
- Support and maintain software.
- Deliver bespoke customisation as required
- Troubleshoot system issues
- Own and implement customer system configurations
- Implement system customisations using scripting tools
- Participate in onsite system installation efforts
- Undertake complex problem solving involving multiple integrated systems
- To ensure that relevant stakeholders are aware of risks and or issues with the product and the technical solutions being deployed to customer sites.
- Escalation of critical issues requiring other stakeholders’ input to resolve issues, specifically the relevant Mining Services or supporting teams representative.
- Maintain technical knowledge of the current and upcoming product offerings.
- Maintain knowledge of current, new and evolving strategies and technologies in relation to systems support through appropriate industry links and professional memberships.
- Regular reporting of current project issues, including updates on status and resolution methods.
- Utilising relationships developed with customers and other contacts to advise Mining Services Team of potential issues affecting customers as well as other opportunities for the company.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team in a pre-sales capacity (e.g. attending/leading technical presentations).
- Representing the company in a helpful, professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Maintain, enhance and adhere to company documentation and reporting standards, systems and processes.
- Compliance with the company’s Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures, participation in audits and compliance with instructions given with respect to the health and safety of himself/herself and the safety of others.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong prioritising and time management skills.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to form strong relationships with customers and represent the company professionally.
- Ability to set and meet the team and individual goals and deadlines
- Ability to resolve technical and complex issues
- Ability to rapidly grasp technical solutions, concepts and products
- Maintaining and supporting Linux/Unix environments
- Developing or supporting open-source software
- Setup and support of relational databases
- The desire to expand their own knowledge and skill set as well as sharing knowledge with other team members wherever possible.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign degree equivalent in Engineering (Computer / Mining / Electrical / Electronic), Computer Science, or a related field
- 3 years previous mining industry experience of progressive experience in job offered, or as a software engineer, software consultant, mining engineer, or related occupational title.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in Postgres, SQLite, SQL Server, LINUX, LINUX shell scripting, Ubuntu,
- Previous experience working remote teams (highly desirable).
- Travel (regionally and globally) to client sites is a requirement of this role.
- Support & Service Director, EMEA (delegation and supervision, the setting of priorities and assignment of field support jobs and projects).
- Project Engineering Manager (he provides strategic direction; performance management and professional development; resolve escalated issues as a result of conflicting priorities across other functional teams)
- External clients
- Field Support Technicians & Electronics Technicians based in South Africa workshop
- Product & Sales Manager
How to Apply
Closing Date : 7 Nov, 2020
- The Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.