The Solidaridad Network Recruitment 2023/2024… | Solidaridad Network Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Solidaridad Network recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Solidaridad Network Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Solidaridad Network recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Solidaridad Network.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Solidaridad Network Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Country Representative
• The position is responsible for strategic and programmatic leadership and oversight of Solidaridad’s operations in Ghana.
• The role will entail programme direction, fund-raising, partnership development, strategy development, programme quality assurance, innovation and impact achievement, human resource management, financial stewardship and general administrative oversight.
• The position manages, directs and shapes the vision for implementing Solidaridad’s operations in the country. (This is a nationally recruited staff position)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Lead the development of actionable annual plans guided by the Global Regional Multi Annual Strategic Plan (MSAP), and direct the work of the organisation with sound management and development practice
• Identify and mobilize financial resources and leading and needed engagements towards new business and partnerships development, working closely with the Regional Director. Thus, the position would lead the development of concept notes and programme proposals for funding
• Maintain the financial and legal integrity of the organisation while maintaining the highest level of integrity and accountability
• Oversee all communication and marketing of the organisation in the country and promote cross country learning and knowledge sharing
• Ensure, track and report to the regional director on performance of programmes and projects within the context of the PM&E and learning agenda of the organisation
• Lead policy research, dialogue and influencing by maintaining sound relationship with research, advocacy and policy experts to make selected target supply chains efficient and effective. Also, to facilitate the convening of and participation in appropriate round tables, conferences and multi stakeholder platforms
• Lead human resource development and management by ensuring a vibrant and efficient human capital through effective and appropriate HR policies and procedures
• Any other official roles assigned by the Regional Director
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced Degree (At least Master’s) in Programme Management, International Development, Policy & Planning or any related field
• A minimum of 10 years work experience in development with at least 5 years proven track record in leading and managing institutions and/or development programmes
• Demonstrated an understanding of programme management, information management and policy analysis at national and international levels
• Proven management & leadership skills and demonstrated evidence of leading teams
• Excellent writing and communication skills in English (French will be an added advantage)
• Proven financial management and analytical skills with level of problem-solving skills
• Work experience in similar institutions (i.e, international organisations, consultancies, bilateral agencies etc). would be an added advantage
Other Skills / Competencies
• Proven initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm in managing complex activities in a changing environment
• Ability to multitask, work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Self-motivated, creative and results-oriented with need for less direction
• Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
• Team player with effective interpersonal and influencing skills and knows what to delegate
How To Apply For The Job
All applicants are to send their application letter and resume to:
Kindly indicate the position in the subject of your cover email.
Closing Date: 16 September, 2023
- Solidaridad Network DOES NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
Few things to know before applying for Solidaridad Network Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Solidaridad Network Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Solidaridad Network Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.