The NIMED Capital Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | NIMED Capital Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. NIMED Capital Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming NIMED Capital Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 NIMED Capital Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the NIMED Capital Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
NIMED Capital Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Senior Business Development Analyst
NIMED Capital Limited (“NIMED”) is a Ghanaian Asset Management business with a drive to provide top notch investment banking and corporate finance services to clients in Africa and beyond.
We are seeking a Business Development professional with a strong skillset in sales for collective investment schemes, private wealth, pensions and institutional funds. The candidate should possess key knowledge in the Asset management industry to grow our clientele base.
- Proactively promoting NIMED’s products and services to potential clients to grow the AUM.
- Developing a pipeline of institutional and individual clients through identifying potential investors, and cultivating strategic relationships.
- Prospecting for potential clients and converting them into increased business opportunities Presenting products and services to clients to improve existing relationships
- Attend virtual, and in-person meetings with key prospective and existing clients, and updating them on performance and opportunities.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or equivalent practical experience
- The person must have not less than 3 years relevant industry experience.
- An individual with a proven and demonstrable track record within a pro-active sales or business development role.
- In depth understanding of securities and investments
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have passed all GSE securities courses with certification.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Apply now by sending your application with the position as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than September 30, 2022.
- NIMED Capital Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for NIMED Capital Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the NIMED Capital Limited Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum NIMED Capital Limited Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.