Cocoa Health and Extension Division (COCOBOD) Recruitment 2021/2022. Cocoa Health and Extension Division invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Cocoa Health and Extension Division (COCOBOD) Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Cocoa Health and Extension Division (COCOBOD) is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: Assistant Administrative Officer
- Job Title: Assistant Audit Officer
- Job Title: Assistant Accounts Officer
- Job Title: Assistant Procurement Officer
- Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
- Job Title: Cook
- Job Title: Plumber
- Job Title:
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND/Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge in the relevant computer applications.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications and curriculum vitae through their respective Heads of Department, Divisions or Subsidiary to the following address:
DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCE
GHANA COCOA BOARD
P. O BOX 933
Application Deadline: Friday, January 29, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
- The Cocoa Health and Extension Division (COCOBOD) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Cocoa Health and Extension Division (COCOBOD) Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Cocoa Health and Extension Division (COCOBOD) Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Cocoa Health and Extension Division (COCOBOD) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.