The Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club Recruitment 2023/2024… | Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club Recruitment 2023/2024
1. JOB TITLE: Managing Director
Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club Plc is the premier professional football club in Ghana and is over a century old. It has enjoyed rich history of international and local league successes while expanding its stakeholder and fan base. The board has a renewed vision of transforming the Club, considering its impressive growth, to strategically position it as a true international one.
We are looking for an experienced Managing Director to control and oversee all the club’s operations, people, and subsidiaries. The person will be the highest-ranking manager in the organization and will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the club in the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission, and long-term plans.
The goal is to ensure the club is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives in tandem with its strategic guidelines.
• The Managing Director will report directly to the Board of Accra Hearts of Oak, but will work closely with and under the supervision of the Executive Chairman.
Those reporting directly to the Managing Director will include:
• Chief Administrative Officer
• Chief Finance Officer
• Chief Commercial Officer
• Technical Director
• Head, Hearts Football Academy, Kpobiman
• Supporter’s Liaison Officer
The Managing Director’s main responsibilities include:
• Overseeing all of Hearts’ Operations
Whilst being supported by various managers, the Managing Director will assume overall responsibility for:
• Establishment of sound and effective working relationships with the Head Coach
• Performance management of the youth development programme
• Effective recruitment and retention of players
• Effective contract negotiations for players and coaching staff (within established budgets)
• Management of player discipline (including enforcement of a code of conduct)
• Provision of tools and equipment in line with authority limits and budgetary constraints
• Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations
• Maintenance of effective security arrangements for staff and players at matches
• Developing cogent business plan for the running and managing of its Kpobiman Sports Academy to ensure its long-term commercial viability and sustainability
• Development of multiple related revenue streams to ensure financial viability
• Overall performance of all footballing and other activities
2. Representation at GFA, PLB, GHALCA, etc.
Protecting Hearts interests, in a professional manner through:
• Maintenance of sound working relationships with GFA, PLB and GALCA
• Maintenance of sound working relationships with all other clubs
• Fulfilling all statutory requirements of and obligations to these bodies
3. Establishment and maintenance of good corporate and government relationships
• Sound and effective relationships with local authorities and the government
• Sound and effective relationships with corporate sponsors and partners
• Sound and effective working relationships with external suppliers
4. Establishment and maintenance of sound internal working relationships
• Board members
• Administrative Staff
• Technical staff
5. Ensuring sound corporate management
• Maintaining strong general management, marketing and business development focus
• Development strategic and business plans and budgets
• Management of corporate governance issues
• Ensure effective reporting to Board
• Ensure transparency with members and sponsors
• Adhering to Hearts Code of Ethics
6. Maintenance of effective HR policies and procedures
• Ensuring HR policies and procedures are documented and communicated
• Implementation of staff recruitment, training and retention strategies
• Ensuring clear definition and communication staff responsibilities
• Development of a culture of continuous improvement
• Annual review of individual performance of staff through a structured performance review
• Development and maintenance of a healthy and safe work environment
7. Financial and asset management
In conjunction with the Chief Finance Officer:
• Ensuring proper record-keeping and accounting at Hearts and its subsidiaries
• Preparation of business plan and annual budgets
8. Overseeing marketing and public relations (including media liaison)
In conjunction with the Chief Commercial Officer:
• Ensuring the effective branding of Hearts
• Setting targets and increasing sponsorship values
• Ensuring the development and implementation of innovative marketing campaigns
• Implementation of an effective sponsor consultation plan
• Supporting the NCC with innovative strategies to increase fan base
• Creating exciting programmes to enhance match day experience
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with all forms of media
• Ensuring effective merchandising – product development and sales
9. Board reporting and preparation of Annual Reports
• Arranging monthly board meetings in consultation with the Board Chairman
• Reporting to the board in a timely and effective manner
• Ensuring that minutes are distributed within agreed timeframes
• Preparing and distributing annual reports within agreed timeframes
• Preparing for AGM and ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations
Profile, Core Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills
• Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
• Thorough knowledge of football administration and issues that influence the club
• Strong understanding of sports/football club financing and measures of performance
• Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
Qualification Required & Experience
Education and Work Experience
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business administration or relevant field
• A qualification in sports management is a plus
• Understanding of corporate financials
• Understanding of relevant laws and regulations
• Prior experience working within a sporting environment
• Prior experience in sponsorship negotiation and fund-raising activities
• Proven experience as Managing Director or in a similar position in a reputable firm
How To Apply
Send all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must be presented in English plus a CV
Closing Date: 25 August, 2023
2. JOB TITLE: Supporters Liaison Officer
Founded in 1911, Accra Hearts of Oak SC is the oldest existing Ghanaian football club and with a fan-base of an estimated 8 million, among the most popular clubs on the African continent. The Club has previously won the CAF Champions League, the CAF Confederations Cup, and 20-times its local league, the Ghana Premier League.
The Phobians currently invest in state-of-the-art training facilities and a new youth academy, while reinforcing its non-technical staff. The Club has therefore, created the position of Supporters’ Liaison Officer, to address key concerns of its supporters.
• A great opportunity for a Supporters’ Liaison Officer to join a leading Ghanaian football club and play a vital role in the operation of the Marketing and Communications departments.
• Primarily based in Accra, you will be visible and accessible as the first point of contact to all supporters requiring personal contact with the club. This includes all home matchdays and selected club events throughout the year.
• The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator and motivated to enhance the matchday experience and fan engagement initiatives.
• The club provides the opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming team which has a collective desire to continually enhance its offering to supporters.
• You will be a key figure in ensuring all fans have the best possible experience as a supporter of Accra Hearts of Oak Football Club.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
• Being the first point of contact for supporters and fan groups regarding queries, issues and complaints, communicating via email, telephone, social media and face-to-face and ensuring a first-class customer service is always provided.
• Liaising with department heads to ensure all supporter issues are resolved.
• Maintaining and making improvements to the club’s numerous fan guides, including the Supporters’ Unions.
• Understanding and keeping disability legislation up-to-date and fulfilling the club’s duty in providing an accessible stadium for all.
• Being a liaison on matchdays to help supporters with wayfinding and any potential enquiries and issues – Liaising with fellow Clubs external organisations to share best practice.
• Ensuring alignment between the club and the Community to support with the delivery of community projects and to build positive relationships with community groups with a focus on driving attendance at home matches.
• Undertaking the organisation and delivering of junior supporter events and community visits.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Extensive experience in a senior customer service/customer facing role
• Experience working in a football or sports-based organisation
• Confident communicator, able to build and maintain relationships
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Trustworthy, conscientious and reliable
• Ambitious, enthusiastic, energetic and driven
• Proactive approach with the ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities
• A polite and professional manner
• Exemplary organisational and planning skills
• A commitment to self-improvement and a desire to enhance the department’s operations
• A commitment to equality, diversity, equal opportunities and accessibility
How To Apply
Send all applications to: email@example.com
The application must be presented in English plus a CV
Closing Date: 25 August 2023
- Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Accra Hearts of Oak Sporting Club Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.