The Siemens Recruitment 2023/2024… | Siemens Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Siemens recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Siemens Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Siemens recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Siemens.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Siemens Recruitment 2023/2024
1. JOB TITLE: Ghana Graduate Intern
Write Up About Company
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, and transport
From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers.
By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the every day for billions of people around the world
Mission/Function of the role:
Executes various technical and operational activities in a specified region for the portfolio of a business unit in order to increase our potential to deliver on customer expectations and to achieve defined business targets.
What are the responsibilities of the role?
- Work with the various Business Units of Siemens within the Ghana branch office
- Have a unique opportunity to gain holistic view of the Siemens organisation and its diversified businesses in Ghana and Africa.
- Support Business Development and Sales teams with data extraction, sorting, summarizing, and presenting, customers and opportunities, using the appropriate internal CRM tools
- Perform desktop research on markets, verticals and customers to generate leads.
- Collaborate with other business units and functions to successfully complete assigned tasks
- Provide engineering, operational and logistics support for strategic projects in Ghana by the various Siemens Business Units
- Prepare, evaluate or manage information for technical and business decision making
- Perform other important duties as assigned by management.
In order to be successful in their job, the graduate intern must:
- Maintain analytical and growth mindset.
- Establish and maintain deep relationships with customers in the region
- Also establish and maintain deep relationships with other corporate support teams and systems
- Establish and maintain deep relationships with the various sales channels – both internal and external – in their region
- Maintain understanding of the local market for their region
- Can articulate the key value proposition of the product, and spread that knowledge across their region, enabling others around them.
- Maintain strict adherence to the Siemens Business Conducts Guidelines.
- Live by the Siemens Environmental Health Safety and Quality principles
Portfolio: Includes a broad variety of products and services across the Digital Industries and Smart Infrastructure Business Units. This includes; process automation, drives, software products & solutions across the industrial and energy value chain: including grid simulation/modelling/analysis, meter data management, grid control, energy efficiency, and decentralised energy optimization.
- Order Intake & revenue achievement for assigned products
- Other technical and operational targets as assigned by Business Units and Region
What do I need to qualify?
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering
- Must be enrolled for the mandatory Ghana National Service Scheme
- Must possess great analytical and interpersonal skills
Reporting Manager : Branch Manager
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
- Siemens DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for Siemens Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Siemens Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Siemens Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.