The Atwima Kwanwoma Rural Bank Recruitment 2023/2024… | Atwima Kwanwoma Rural Bank Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Atwima Kwanwoma Rural Bank recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Atwima Kwanwoma Rural Bank Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2023/2024 Atwima Kwanwoma Rural Bank recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Atwima Kwanwoma Rural Bank.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Atwima Kwanwoma Rural Bank Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
A reputable rural bank in the Ashanti Region requires a highly motivated team leader to fill the below position: Chief Executive Officer
• To lead the management team to achieve outstanding results by implementing the board’s policies and strategies
• To represent the bank as its key brand and goodwill ambassador
• To ensure Bank’s compliance with industry requirements and legislation’s
• To strengthen risk and internal control systems
• To maintain a strong management team that has integrity, exemplary leadership and committed towards the goodwill of the bank
• To maintain strong and beneficial relationship with clients, shareholders and the communities
• To promote a peaceful industrial environment that ensures customer service delivery and employee safety and welfare
• To report and keep the board of directors fully apprised of all matters in the institution
• To establish linkages between the bank and the Bank of Ghana, ARB Apex Bank, as well as other financial institutions and external bodies
• Any other duties as may be assigned to you by the Board of Directors
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Master’s Degree in at least one of the following areas, Accountancy, Banking, Finance, Economics and Business Management with at least 10 to 15 years working experience in banking or financial related industry with at least 7 years experience in top managerial position
• A professional qualification and membership such as ICA, ACCA, ACIB, CIMA shall be an added advantage
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent knowledge and experience in banking industry trends and development, including up to date knowledge of the regulatory frameworks, both at local and international level, example, IFRS, Basel II/III, etc
• Thorough knowledge of the operations and services of RCB’s including the operational risks related to RCB
• Thorough knowledge of local banking legislation’s, including ARB Apex Bank (LI 1825). Must have a good knowledge of the Banks and specialised Deposit-taking institution Act, 2016 (Act 930) and companies Act 2023, (Act 992)
• In depth knowledge of ICT
Competencies / Skills
• High moral conduct and proven integrity
• Appreciation for ICT
• Good communication skills
• Networking, influencing and stakeholder management
• A in team player and understand strategic leadership
• Drive initiative, business acumen and results oriented
Remuneration – Negotiable
Location: Ashanti Region
How To Apply For The Job
Application, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, names and addresses of three referees and their contact telephone numbers/email addresses, should be forwarded to:
Closing Date: 08 November, 2023
- Atwima Kwanwoma Rural Bank DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Atwima Kwanwoma Rural Bank Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Atwima Kwanwoma Rural Bank Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Atwima Kwanwoma Rural Bank Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.