The Data Link Institute of Business and Technology Recruitment 2023/2024… | Data Link Institute of Business and Technology Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Data Link Institute of Business and Technology recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Data Link Institute of Business and Technology Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Data Link Institute of Business and Technology recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Data Link Institute of Business and Technology.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Data Link Institute of Business and Technology Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Marketing and Business Development Officer
Data Link Institute of Business and Technology is seeking to recruit a Marketing and Business Development Officer
Your responsibilities include, amongst others, the following:
• Prepare and implement all marketing plans to promote Data Link as an ideal university college
• Assist in developing new courses and marketing them.
• Identify target markets and develop strategies to gain market share.
• Spearhead the creation of all promotional materials advertising the Institution.
• Explore ways of improving services offered by the Institute to increase customer satisfaction.
• Prepare the annual business development and work plan for the Institution and implement it.
• Prepare and implement marketing plans to market Data Link Institute.
• Propose and develop promotional partnerships with organizations and Universities.
• Design and implement a market research strategy.
• Attend seminars and educational fairs in colleges and market the Institute.
• Produce weekly reports for Management and give recommendations.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of First degree with years of experience
• Proven stakeholder management skills and prove ability to negotiate
• Demonstrable experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal and collaborations skills and having good attention to details
• Ability to manage time efficiently to meet deadlines
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 27 October, 2023
- Data Link Institute of Business and Technology DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Data Link Institute of Business and Technology Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Data Link Institute of Business and Technology Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Data Link Institute of Business and Technology Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.