The GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024… | GIZ Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. GIZ Ghana recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming GIZ Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 GIZ Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at GIZ Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) – is a public-benefit federal enterprise working in more than 100 countries worldwide. We work on behalf of the German Government and support public and private sector clients in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and environment, and peace and security. Our activities cover three priority areas: Energy and Climate, which deals with renewable energy and energy efficiency; Training and Sustainable Growth for decent Jobs; and Peaceful and Inclusive Societies, which focuses on good governance.
• Agribusiness Facility for Africa (ABF)- The regional project Agribusiness Facility for Africa (ABF) supports development cooperation programmes, enterprises and institutions in the introduction and implementation of broad-based agribusiness training for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises.
• Together with the GIZ project MOVE-ComCashew, ABF implements component 1 of an EU framework programme.
• This cooperation aims to develop and improve the capacities of actors along the agricultural value chains of cashew, cocoa, maize and livestock (cattle, sheep and goats) in 78 African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries in order to promote investment. Other project offices are currently in Germany, Côte d’Ivoire, and South Africa.
Scope of Role:
• The administrative assistant will primarily be responsible for the day-to-day running of the ABF project office by meeting the administrative needs of the office and ensuring basic financial management are effective and efficient with all stakeholders
• Organizational support for meetings and events.
• Responsible for small procurement for the project.
• Ensures that the service in the department is provided correctly and in accordance with GIZ financial management and accounting procedures.
• Supports with travel requests and travel claims of the project.
• Photocopies and scans documents as needed, responsible for knowledge management of documents from the project office (store in
DMS, OneDrive, etc.).
• General administration and maintaining organisational processes in the project office.
• Performs other tasks at the request of management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Certificate/diploma or comparable qualification from a commercial academy (accounting).
• At least 1-3 years’ professional experience in a comparable position.
• In-depth knowledge of accounting software.
• Good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office).
• Excellent knowledge of the English language; French and German are advantageous.
• Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
• Ability to organize workload and deliver under the pressure of deadline.
• Detail oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
email@example.com quoting the Job Code 2023/ABF/01/09 in the subject line.
Closing Date: 08 September, 2023
- GIZ Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2023
To apply for the GIZ Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GIZ Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.