The Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS) Recruitment 2021/2022… | ILGS Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Institute of Local Government Studies ILGS recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
- 1 Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS) Recruitment 2021/2022
Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS) Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Lecturers / Research Fellows
The Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS) is a public management established under Act 647 of 2003, It is mandated to organise the training of both staff and members of the regional coordinating councils, district assemblies and other lower local government units to enhance the managerial, administrative, financial and operational efficiency of organs and units of local government The ILGS also runs four Master’s level programmes in local government administration, local economic development, Financial management and environmental science, policy and management as well as other short-term certificate and post-graduate certificate courses.
The ILGS is currently undergoing a re-organisation programme that seeks to expand the scope of its programmes and transform the institute into a leading academic and training institution in local governance and development in Africa. The ILGS is, therefore, inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for appointment into its faculty as full-time/ part-time staff in the under listed positions:
• Senior Lecturers/ Senior Research Fellows
• Lecturers/ Research Fellows
Areas of Specialization
• Public Policy and Management
• Corporate Leadership and Governance
• Organisational Development and Change Management
• Management Information Systems
• Geographic Information System
• Development Studies
• Gender Studies and Managing Diversity
• Local Economic Development
• Strategic Management
• Social Protection Ethics
• Business Development
• Community Development
• Development and Land-Use Planning
• Public Financial Management
• Project Management
• Public Sector Budgeting
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Human Resource Management
• Climate Change and Environmental Management
• Valuation and Property Rating Development Communication
• Agric-Business and Value Chain Analysis
Successful candidates will be responsible for
• Teaching assigned courses under the institute’s accredited academic programmes
• Conducting institutional research and consultancy assignments
• Facilitating sessions on the continuous professional development and competency-based training programmes.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must hold a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree related to the areas of specialisation indicated above from a recognised institution as well as teaching, research and community service or policy engagement experience.
Terms Of Appointment
• Successful candidates could be appointed Into full-time or part-time positions (please indicate your preference).
• Duty posts are the Accra and Tamale Campuses (please indicate your preference).
• Remuneration is attractive.
Location: Accra & Tamale
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should submit application letters indicating how their qualification(s) and experience match the requirement of the selected position, together with the following:
• Curriculum Vitae with full contact information of two (2) referees;
• Photocopies of relevant certificates and other relevant supporting documents. Applicants with foreign qualifications most attached verification reports from the National Accreditation Board.
SHORTLISTING & INTERVIEW
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews scheduled for January 2020.
All applications should be addressed to:
Institute of Local Government Studies
P.O. Box LG 549,
Delivery may be by courier or personal at the Accra Campus, Ogbojo, Accra
Soft copy version should be sent to:
How to Apply for Institute of Local Government Studies (ILGS) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 Institute of Local Government Studies recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Institute of Local Government Studies Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the ILGS recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 ILGS recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the ILGS recruitment exercise.
- Institute of Local Government Studies DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Institute of Local Government Studies Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Institute of Local Government Studies Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Institute of Local Government Studies Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.