The Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA) Recruitment 2022/2023… | GEPA Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA) recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 Ghana Export Promotion Authority GEPA recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA) Recruitment 2022/2023
RECRUITMENT OF TRAINERS
The Ghana Export Promotion Authority is seeking to recruit trainers who will be further trained to serve as facilitators in various subject areas at its flagship Export Institute.
RECRUITMENT OF TRAINERS
The Ghana Export Promotion Authority has been running an Export Institute which builds the capacity of exporters, potential exporters and businesses within the export arena. A review of the current structure has necessitated the recruitment of trainers who will be further trained to facilitate the underlisted courses in the Export Institute.
- Exposure to International Markets and experience in International Trade
- Advisor or Exporter
- Managing position in Export within the Regional or International Market
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in Sales, International Marketing, Export/Import Advisory
- Practical knowledge and experience in Trade Shows, Trade Protocol, Export planning, Market Research, B2B events
TRAINING RELATED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Delivery Coaching or Training
- Up to date Teaching Skills (Interaction, online methods etc.)
- Case Based learning and assignments
(I) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN ECONOMICS, STATISTICS, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MARKETING/COMMUNICATION.
(II) MBA AN ADVANTAGE ESPECIALLY IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OR TRADE
(III) EXPOSURE TO INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
(IV) PROFESSIONAL TRAINER CERTIFICATION
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE WITH TRAINER OF TRAINERS TOPICS (4 TOPICS)
- Trade Fair Organization
- Hands-on experience in visiting or exhibiting trade shows abroad; including Stand Management, interaction with buyers, intercultural communication, negotiating and follow-up.
- Ability to find best markets and buyers online
- Website usability, SEO, SEA, Social media, internet strategies (in B2B)
- Advising or conducting online research (B2B)
- Trade flow analysis
- Online research, Buyer databases, market analysis tools such as Trade Map, Acces Map, Investment Map etc, CBI, compass and related tools
(c) Export Quality Management and Compliance (EQM)
- Background in legal requirements for International Market Standards (mainly EU)
- Protocols e.g. Maximum residue levels (MILS), Global Gap and Phytosanitary
- Knowledge about CSR
- Codes of conduct, labels such as Fairtrade, rain forest, alliance, SMeTA, Grasp
- Hands-on experience with these topics, highly preferred (exporter, advisor, trainer)
- Able to transfer knowledge
- Willingness to learn
- Public speaking and Presentation Skills
NB: Interested Applicants who do not possess the above qualifications but have Export / Professional expertise can apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2022. All applications should be addressed to the:
Ag. Director, Human Resource and Administration
Ghana Export Promotion Authority
P.O. Box M146
Or via email to:
How to Apply for Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA) Recruitment 2022
Unfortunately, submission of application is closed . However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2022 Ghana Export Promotion Authority recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
GEPA Recruitment Date
As at the time of this publication, the GEPA recruitment date for 2022 has not yet been announced. Once approval has been gotten for the 2022 GEPA recruitment, this post will be automatically updated.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2022 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the GEPA recruitment exercise.
- The Ghana Export Promotion Authority DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Export Promotion Authority Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Ghana Export Promotion Authority Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Export Promotion Authority Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.