The Haussmann Group Africa Recruitment 2021/2022… | Haussmann Group Africa invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Haussmann Group Africa Recruitment 2021.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Haussmann Group Africa is Recruiting new workers.
Haussmann Group Africa recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Haussmann Group Africa.
Available Positions Include:
1. Accountant and Administrative Officer
Haussmann is a leading pan African commercial Design & Build Company with offices in 8 countries in Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Mauritius, South Africa, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana) and operational capacities in 10+ countries.
We design and fit out offices for our clients like L’Oreal, Uber, Mitsubishi, Total, Nokia etc. across the continent.
Haussmann launched its coworking solution ”AfricaWorks” in Abidjan, Cape Town & Ghana providing trendy flexible offices to multinationals and local SMEs.
As part of its development, the Company is looking to hire an Accountant and Administrative officer, reporting to Country Lead.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Invoices preparation and payment (10%)
2. Daily accurate Posting (10%)
a. Ensure all transactions posting are accurate and in line with procedural guidance using correct project and ledger.
b. Ensure transactions are made within 24 hours of reception.
c. Update the daily cash balance and analyse the daily variance.
d. To follow up the currency ROE by month for our record.
3. Control Receivables and suppliers Payments/Accounts (10%)
a. Follow up receivables’ payments.
b. Ensure all supplier invoices are tracked.
c. Project the cash need.
d. Reconcile supplier balances monthly.
4. Payroll (10%)
a. Prepare and update monthly payroll and deductions for payment to the authorities.
b. Generate the staff payslips.
c. Carry out a quarter reconciliation of the payroll liabilities with the authorities.
5. Monthly closing and post closing tasks (35%)
a. Ensure monthly closing postings are done on time (D+3): assets depreciation, accruals, prepayment, payroll and other journals.
b. Reconcile Bank accounts
c. Export the monthly Management accounts and analyse the discrepancies between budgeted/estimated/Actual.
d. Monthly update the projects cost reports with the actuals and liaise with Project Manager to post the accruals.
f. Ensure proper documentation filing for Shareholder Loans.
6. Tax (5%)
a. Ensure timely preparation and review of various tax returns to be submitted to tax authorities including but not limited to VAT, PAYE and Withholding Tax.
b. Monthly reconcile taxes with the local authorities’ platforms.
c. Make sure Tax Clearance Certificate is obtained after filing the annual and financial returns.
d. Prepare any responses to tax authorities regarding any queries on the above mentioned taxed.
7. Administrative work (15%)
a. Assist in new entities incorporation process.
b. Open bank accounts.
c. Update fix asset register update.
e. Ensure a good filing system both hardcopies and electronic.
8. Other duties (5%)
a. Provide support on internal controls implementation and monitoring.
b. Provide support during internal and external audits.
- Strong international exposure.
- Positive Team spirit and great team player.
- Self-driven, proactive, autonomous and reliable.
- Detailed oriented & rigorous.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- “Can go” attitude / “go getter” mindset.
- 2 to 3 years experience in the same position or equivalent
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Commerce with previous audit experience.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 5 Dec, 2020
- The Haussmann Group Africa DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Haussmann Group Africa Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Haussmann Group Africa Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Haussmann Group Africa Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.