A prospective applicant seeking admission into the School of Post Basic Midwifery Emekuku must meet a specific requirement such as five (5) credit passes in a related discipline, mathematics, and English language mandatory. However complete requirement and a guide on how to register is available as you read on.
School of Post Basic Midwifery Emekuku
The Management of the School of Post Basic Midwifery Emekuku has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
If you are a School of Post Basic Midwifery Emekuku aspirant for the 2023/2024 academic year, the first thing to do is to know their admission requirements before applying.
The basic Midwifery programme is three (3) years while the Post Basic Midwifery programme is 18 months. The basic Midwifery programme is for Secondary School leavers.
Candidates must possess at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in WAEC, NECO, and/or NABTEB.
A combination of WAEC/WAEC, NECO/NECO, and WAEC/NECO is acceptable in the institution.
General Entry Requirement
School of Post Basic Midwifery Emekuku Admission Requirements are as follows:
1. There is no age boundary, if the candidate satisfies basic entry requirements
2. Potential applicants must be mature, self-disciplined possess all the attributes of being in good health, and be morally sound.
3. There should be no traces of contagious disease.
4. Candidates must be good citizens with a readiness to learn, a lack of criminal tendencies, and the ability to abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
5. Such candidates must meet the cut-off pass mark in the Entrance Examination and the interview conducted by the schools concerning the course of choice.
6. He must possess at least credit level passes in Five (5) subjects in SSCE/GCE O’level or NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
7. The subjects passed must include English language, mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology, at least with a credit grade.
Requirement for the Three Years General Nursing Programmes
Candidates for admission into the General Nursing Programme of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria must possess;
1. The Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent with five credits to include English Language and either Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Health Science at not more than 2 sittings.
2. The duration of training is three Calendar years. Registration Obtainable will be Registered Nurse (RN).
Post Basic Nursing Midwifery Programme Admission Requirements
Candidate of the above-name school must be a Registered Nurse, Five-O, Level Credits not more than two (2) sittings and must also meet all institutional Requirements.
Such applicants must score at least 100 in the JAMB UTME examination.
The duration of training is two Calendar years. Registration Obtainable is Registered Midwife (RN) or (RM).
However, the admission form and internship form are available visit the portal or call  for more details on how to apply and register online.
How to Apply Online
1. Candidates are to pay the prescribed sum to the bank
2. After payment change your teller to official receipt at admin. block
3. Collect your scratch card in the same place.
4. Then visit the school portal
4. Create an account
5. Use the account you have created and login to the school website
6. On the left-hand side, click and provide details
7. Click General Qualification
8. Carefully fill out and submit your O-level result
Departments and Units Available
1. The Medical Service Departments
2. The Nursing Service Department
3. The Pharmacy Department
4. The Health Care Unit
5. The Training Schools
6. The Training Schools
7. The Mortuary and Embalmment Unit
8. The Kitchen Unit
Seeking admission into the School of Post Basic Midwifery Emekuku is seen as another level or stage in the learning journey, often seen as the bridge between secondary education and the professional world.
This will allow students to pursue higher-level studies that align with their interests and career objectives. Congratulations to you all.
If you have any complaints or suggestions Please use the comments box and we will reply as soon as possible.