We are here again to help you check the School of Post Basic Midwifery Awo-Omamma Admission Requirements, and also give you a complete guide on how to complete the online application form.
School of Post Basic Midwifery Awo-Omamma
The Management of the School of Post Basic Midwifery Awo-Omamma has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
If you are a School of Post Basic Midwifery Awo-Omamma aspirant for the 2023/2024 academic year, the first thing to do is to know their admission requirements before applying.
The basic Midwifery programme is three (3) years while the Post Basic Midwifery programme is 18 months. The basic Midwifery programme is for Secondary School leavers.
Candidates must possess at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in WAEC, NECO, and/or NABTEB.
A combination of WAEC/WAEC, NECO/NECO, and WAEC/NECO is acceptable in the institution.
General Entry Requirement
School of Post Basic Awo-Omamma Admission Requirements are as follows:
1. There is no age boundary, if the candidate satisfies basic entry requirements
2. Potential applicants must be mature, self-disciplined possess all the attributes of being in good health, and be morally sound.
3. There should be no traces of contagious disease.
4. Candidates must be good citizens with a readiness to learn, a lack of criminal tendencies, and the ability to abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
5. Such candidates must meet the cut-off pass mark in the Entrance Examination and the interview conducted by the schools concerning the course of choice.
6. He must possess at least credit level passes in Five (5) subjects in SSCE/GCE O’level or NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
7. The subjects passed must include English language, mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology, at least with a credit grade.
Post Basic Admission Requirements
1. Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
2. Candidates must have at least 5 (five) (Credits) grades in their O’level result (s) not more than 2 sittings
3. Candidates must score at least 100 in the JAMB UTME examination.
Requirement for the Three Years General Nursing Programmes
Candidates seeking admission into the General Nursing Programme of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria must possess;
1. The Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent with five credits to include English Language and either Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Health Science at not more than 2 sittings.
2. The duration of training is three Calendar years. Registration Obtainable after the successful completion of the programmes will be Registered Nurse (RN).
Potential applicants for admission into the School of Post Basic Midwifery Awo-Omamma have made a good choice, for this is seen as another level or stage in the learning journey.
It brings about the bridge between secondary education and the professional world.
This will allow students to pursue higher-level studies that align with their interests and career objectives. Congratulations to you all.
If you have any complaints or suggestions Please use the comments box and we will reply as soon as possible.