Did you choose the School of Basic Midwifery Aboh Mbaise, If so, the School of Basic Midwifery Aboh Mbaise Admission Requirements is here for you. However, you will also complete your registration form online.
School of Basic Midwifery Aboh Mbaise
The Management of the School of Post Basic Midwifery Aboh Mbaise has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
If you are the above school aspirant for the 2023/2024 academic year, the first thing to do is to know their admission requirements before applying.
The basic Midwifery programme is three (3) years while the Post Basic Midwifery programme is 18 months. The basic Midwifery programme is for Secondary School leavers.
The school requires its potential applicants to possess the following:
1. Potential applicants must be mature, self-disciplined possess all the attributes of being in good health, and be morally sound.
2. There is no age boundary, if the candidate satisfies basic entry requirements
3. There should be no traces of contagious disease.
4. Candidates must be good citizens with a readiness to learn, a lack of criminal tendencies, and the ability to abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
5. Such candidates must meet the cut-off pass mark in the Entrance Examination and the interview conducted by the schools concerning the course of choice.
6. He must possess at least credit level passes in Five (5) subjects in SSCE/GCE O’level or NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
7. The subjects passed must include English language, mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology, at least with a credit grade.
How to Apply for School of Basic Midwifery
Application forms can be obtained from the admissions office or the official School of Basic Midwifery, Aboh Mbaise website.
Once the intake application is closed, new applications will not be submitted—endeavor to register now while the applications are still ongoing.
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
Duration into School of Basic Midwifery
The institution is a 3 years programme, with 6 semesters for the Basic General Midwifery programme.
This was approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) and run by the School of Basic Midwifery.
You can contact the admissions office for more information and inquiries concerning the school.
Potential applicants for admission into the School have made a good choice, for this is seen as another level or stage in the learning journey. It brings about the bridge between secondary education and the professional world.
This will allow students to pursue higher-level studies that align with their interests and career objectives. Congratulations to you all.
If you have any complaints or suggestions Please use the comments box and we will reply as soon as possible.