SAPS invites former members from the rank of Constable to Warrant Officer, who comply with the following requirements to apply for re-enlistment for 2021. The SAPS Application Form will close on 15 October 2021.
The SAPS vacancies that are available are for a limited time and will soon be unavailable after the closing date. So please start and apply your application for SAPS recruitment 2021 now before the closing/deadline.
Here are a few things you may want to know about the South African Police Service for those who are aspiring to be an officer.
Constable: R175 596 pa
Sergeant: R222 189 pa
Warrant Officer: R278 631 pa
All the information you will need are available in this PDF file
How to Apply for SAPS Re-Enlistment 2021
Here are the steps to follow to apply for SAPS re-enlistment.
- Go to www.saps.gov.za to get the Application form
- The Criminal Law (Forensic Procedures) Amendment Act, Act 37 of 2013 requires that
all new appointments in the South African Police Service as from 27th of January 2015
provide a buccal (inside cheek) sample in order to determine their forensic DNA profile.
The forensic DNA profile derived from the sample will be loaded to the Elimination Index
of the National Forensic DNA Database.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate and all educational qualifications
obtained together with academic records thereof, service certificates of previous
employers stating the occupation, proof of relevant experience in the field of the post and
motor vehicle driver’s license must be attached to your application.
- The copies must be correctly certified on the copy itself, not at the back. The certification
must not be older than three months.
- Qualifications and driver’s licences submitted will be subjected to verification checking
with the relevant institutions. The South African Police Service will verify the residential
address of applicants and conduct reference checks.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or
SAPS VACANCIES CLOSING DATE 2021
The SAPS recruitment exercise is expected to end on the 15 of October 2021 in all provinces
- Stipend: R4500.00