The Irrigation Development Authority (IDA) Recruitment 2021/2022… | IDA Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Irrigation Development Authority (IDA) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Irrigation Development Authority (IDA) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Irrigation Development Authority IDA recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Irrigation Development Authority (IDA).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Irrigation Development Authority (IDA) Recruitment 2021/2022
The mandate of GIDA is to promote the development of land and water resources for agricultural purposes such as crop production, livestock watering, and aquaculture in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner. It functions therefore, to formulate, develop and implement irrigation and drainage plans for all year-round agricultural production in Ghana. Strengthening water development and technology transfer in the country will not only boost irrigated agricultural production, but will also increase productivity by 25% and intensity by 50% from the current status of 150 % to 225% by 2015. GIDA’s framework is to provide technical and managerial services for effectiveness, sustainable operations and maintenance. The authority also develops strategies to disseminate adaptive irrigation technologies through MoFA Technical Staff.
Objectives of GIDA under WAAPP2
- Promote the use more energy saving irrigation technologies
- Address critical issues challenging all year round vegetable production under irrigation
Key Activities Planned
- Promote energy saving irrigation technologies/ facilities such as Low Head Gravity Drip, Semi- California Gravity , Spray Tube and Greenhouse loop drip systems on GIDA schemes.
- Facilitate the production of tomato, pepper, onion and leafy vegetables all year round under irrigation by using heat tolerant, processing , export and local varieties where appropriate.
- Increase cropping intensity on target irrigation schemes from the current 150% to at least 200%.
- Increase productivity by 25% by utilizing good agricultural and irrigation practices.
- GIDA is promoting New Irrigation Technologies (energy and water saving) being introduced through WAAPP activities such as l
- Major vegetables recommended for promotion under WAAPP2 under Irrigation Schemes are Tomato, Pepper, Onion and Leafy Vegetables( cocoyam, sweet potato, ademe and gboma, aleefu, sabdarffa etc). This comprised 1)Weija, 2) Ashaiman, 3) Dawhenya, 4)Ada, 5) Dodoekope 6) Kpando- Torkor, 7) Koloe- Dayi, 8) Ave-Afiadenyigba, 9) Torgorme ,10) Akumadan,11) Subinja, 12) Bontanga, 13) Sankana and 14) Baare.
How to Apply for Irrigation Development Authority (IDA) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of application is closed . However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2020 Irrigation Development Authority recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Health Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, the IDA recruitment date for 2020 has not yet been announced. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 IDA recruitment, this post will be automatically updated.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the IDA recruitment exercise.
- The Irrigation Development Authority DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Irrigation Development Authority Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Irrigation Development Authority Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Irrigation Development Authority Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.