The Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2020/2021… | Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Coca-Cola Beverages Africa recruitment 2020 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 Coca-Cola Beverages Africa recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2020/2021
1. Job Title: Unit Manager Packaging
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic Ghana Limited (Akwadum Plant) for a Unit Manager, Packaging. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for the manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Voltic (GH) Limited has now expanded it’s portfolio to cover Carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value Added Dairies. This role reports to the Manufacturing Manager. The key responsibility of job incumbent will be to manage, lead and support the team so that manufacturing, quality and maintenance targets are achieved in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. To draw up and communicate a business plan annually so that direction and objectives of the department are optimally planned, executed and monitored in line with Group strategic objectives
2. To set performance goals together with the team so that team members know, understand and can work effectively as a team towards common goals and purpose
3. To drive WCM initiatives on own Lines
4. To manage and support team leaders and team to achieve production, maintenance and quality targets in a cost effective manner
5. To formulate and control expense and capital budgets so that expenses are planned for and managed effectively within budgetary parameters
6. To encourage, assist, support and coach Team Leaders so that departmental targets, performance and future challenges are achieved effectively
7. To manage and facilitate conflict resolution within the unit to optimize unit relationships and performance
8. To sell, manage, implement and actively support change interventions and projects to encourage the unit to internalize the change to meet operational targets
9. To actively develop oneself to achieve career goals and to optimize individual and unit performance/ productivity
Skills, Experience & Education
• BSc (Mechanical or Electrical)
• 5 years production, technical and leadership/managerial experience in a FMCG environment
• FMCG experience an added advantage
• Proven Leadership skills and management capability
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – clear capability and credibility to influence at all levels.
• Highly developed analytical skills with excellent problem solving capability
• Attention to detail and commitment to quality is non-negotiable.
• Ability to train and coach own team (s).
• Ability to apply problem solving skills at all levels and implement associated systems
• Is a logical thinker with the ability to determine quick solutions when problems arise
• Ability to reflect and analyze with precision
• Ability to be pragmatic, and able to place equal emphasis on quality and productivity
• Ability to be systematic and analytical helps to foster high quality outputs
• Negotiation skills
10. To solve systemic problems to save costs, minimize risk and losses and to improve productivity in line with benchmarks
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2020
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 Coca-Cola Beverages Africa recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the recruitment exercise.
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.