The PassionAir Recruitment 2021/2022… | PassionAir Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. PassionAir recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming PassionAir Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 PassionAir recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at PassionAir.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
PassionAir Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Continuing Airworthiness Manager
Providing support for all items relating to AMO, Part M and 145 activities for PassionAir and our clients’ fleet
of aircraft. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Maintenance and will play a vital role in the
development, optimization and expansion of the CAMO services to existing and future customers.
As the Continuing Airworthiness Manager, the successful candidate will need to have a thorough knowledge of aircraft
records, logbooks as well as maintenance and airworthiness data. Working closely with the Maintenance and Operations Teams and the Ghana Civil Aviation Authority, the successful individual will be responsible for the
overall Continuing Airworthiness Management Department. As a member of the management team, the successful candidate will be involved in projects across the organization to improve the overall performance and positive development of the business. Other requirements include:
The successful applicant will:
- Assist CAMO staff in the interpretation of regulatory matters and, in addition to scheduled audits, supporting continued compliance.
- Assess all Technical Publications, ADs, SBs etc.
- Manage Technical Records; Support aircraft maintenance activities, work packs, planning and forecasts.
- Assist with work preparation for maintenance events and the subsequent work pack processing after maintenance completion.
- Create and update AMPs.
- Make aircraft fleet entry / exit, registration changes.
- Support continued development of internal processes and procedures; CAMO management of aircraft in accordance with agreed customer contracts.
- Ensure that the final product is completed to the highest standards of airworthiness acceptable to clients and civil aviation authorities.
- Perform annual staff reviews, assessments and training.
- Ensure that all regulatory responsibilities are being followed by the Continued Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME).
- Continually update and coordinate overall management of the Continued Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent would be beneficial
- Detailed knowledge of the Ghana Civil Aviation Regulations Air Operations and the ability to apply these requirements
- Awareness of aircraft registry processes
- Experience with turboprop aircraft applications would be advantageous
- Proven experience working within a CAMO environment
- Working knowledge of aircraft (avionic/engine) maintenance records
- Understanding of reliability programs, MELs and occurrence reporting
- Previous management and/or Supervisory experience
How to Apply
Closing Date : 2 March. 2021
- PassionAir DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for PassionAir Recruitment 2021
To apply for the PassionAir Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum PassionAir Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.